14/0
    Mentioned
    42 times
    Time Online
    3d 2h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post
    It is not as hard as you think though thats my point.

Darkbyte (made cheat engine)
    Sunbeam (made many rootkits and fucked up game guard)
    Moose (creator of sex aimbot for gubound)

These guys are genius. Neopets hacking is far from genius its just getting html , extracting data and doing something with it.
    bro, i gotta learn from you one day man. I hope your up for the challenge. Its hard to teach me (who knows absolute nothing about programming) how to create bots

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    I need someone to sit in front of me to teach them. To many times I have tried via msn and it just pisses me off. If I was sat with you I could make a bot and walk you through everything line by line. Hard to do that on msn when all the code I post to you gets replaced with stupid smiley faces.

You in the u.k by any chance? lol

Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    42 times
    Time Online
    3d 2h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I need someone to sit in front of me to teach them. To many times I have tried via msn and it just pisses me off. If I was sat with you I could make a bot and walk you through everything line by line. Hard to do that on msn when all the code I post to you gets replaced with stupid smiley faces.

i completely understand bro. Naa im not in the U.K. I actually live in Canada. Maybe via Skype one day?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    164 times
    Time Online
    15d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by makavelien View Post
    youre degree will teach u the basics, proper syntax, efficiency, well not all schools, and how to think outside ur little box.. again not all schools do this one <- but hey this can all be done on youre own except u get a paper taht says u did this.
    The basics is what I need. I've been a mechanic of some sort most of my working life. I'm trying to completely switch industries to something more interesting and more profitable. I'm slowly teaching myself what I can find online because I've only just started (I'm 6 weeks in) and I'm still fucking with the dumb general education requirements. So as I get time, I do my research and practice what I learn on my own time. The degree and certifications will be nice come time to get an actual job doing this shit though. Employers like paper. Well, paper + knowledge / experience anyhow.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    What this video taught me , is that even games like warcraft use the same concept as neopets. I have been making bots that simulate the packets to games for about 5 years now and had to code all sorts of wrappers to simulate a packet structure of a game. Well the same thing can be done for any game. Sure its harder and some use better encryption such as Rsa keys ect but its all stuff Ive been training for now for years without really realizing that I could convert this to a full none browser based game .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkByte For This Useful Post:

Mikey (10-05-2012)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    128 times
    Time Online
    34d 15h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    @(you need an account to see links) I'm going to fly out to UK for couple weeks just so you can teach me haha

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    260 times
    Time Online
    51d 17h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Yea pretty sure I am gonna make money here til I get enough to fly to the UK now... new goal indeed.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    4d 17h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

A lot of other chats (Google+, Skype, etc) offer a screen sharing mode now. If you actually want to teach people remotely you should check it out!

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    18d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    What this video taught me , is that even games like warcraft use the same concept as neopets. I have been making bots that simulate the packets to games for about 5 years now and had to code all sorts of wrappers to simulate a packet structure of a game. Well the same thing can be done for any game. Sure its harder and some use better encryption such as Rsa keys ect but its all stuff Ive been training for now for years without really realizing that I could convert this to a full none browser based game .
    Would you mind teaching me a few things? I was trying to learn java but my job interfered with it but I have been fired since then and I would love to learn a bit. I wouldn't have to know exactly how to hack neopets but to understand it, I'd really love this. If you could teach me over teamviewer that would be great, or just send me in the right direction on how you started. Hope to talk to you soon.

Also if you need any shells/AAA shells pets anything on neopets I'll gladly give you it, just throw me a PM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    63/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    5d 21h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    For some reason I am now attempting to learn Python because of this video and posts in this thread.