Thread: Selling Subeta and IMVU/Trading. [Asap!] Take a look.

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Time Online
    3 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Smile Selling Subeta and IMVU/Trading. [Asap!] Take a look.

Alright here's the deal. Down below are things I am selling/trading. I want to sell the IMVU account as a WHOLE account. Can't break it up anyway. The ONLY things I would trade the whole accounts for are, Gaia items that are legit [ I spent a lot of usd on both of these accounts so you can be sure I ain't settling for the least amount.] OR good gaia accounts that are legit. These two accounts are legit so I expect yours to be too. Anyway moving on.

I have 6mil PURE it is completely legit, bought it with my own hard earned cash. I would PREFER to trade this account/money/items. Though I am willing to accept cash for it as well. It has completely painted pets as well as a nice anime profile.

Onto the IMVU account. THIS account's name is already purchased, items for both genders , rooms and lots of clothes and badges. It used to be VIP so it has exclusive VIP items on it. Only thing it doesn't have on it is credits but don't cut this account short I spent over $100 u.s.d for it.

For this account I want purely cash, unless you have a wonderful gaia offer.

As for contacting me

Aim:: Tyconkitty
    And on here.

I hope I did all this right, and if I made a mistake or two tell me NICELY. I'm only human and it's currently 4:27am for me so..yeah. ; u ; Despite my strong front I am a really sweet person so feel free to make negotiations. I know times are tough and money is gonna be used for more important things then online accounts so I might give you a discount.

FAQ's

How often do you get online?

Everyday and I am online most of the day too so I am always available to talk.

Why are you selling your accounts?

I got tired of them. Over time I just got bored and decided to use them to get something I really want.

Have you ever been scammed before?

Yes I have and trust me it isn't fun.

Will you offer more accounts in the future?

Most likely not. But who knows.

How will I pay you?

Paypal, I want paypal only please

How much are you looking for your IMVU account?

Ss..this is a tricky question. Seeing as I spent over $100 and it IS a nice account I'm looking for..arounddd..$60-$70 So message me! I also am open to negotiation!

How much for the subeta?

I'd rather trade it but for the subeta account..at least $50 though I will haggle down to $35. It's a good deal that's for sure. If you are looking to buy only the pure then I'd sell that for $6 seeing that 1mil=$1

Can I get a refund?

NO. It is your sole responsibility to take care of the item/account YOU bought. If it gets banned or something happens that is on YOU. As soon as the transaction is complete it can not be un-done.

I want to sell these accounts asap so please please PLEASE contact me! All this will be done safety. I want to ensure satisfaction on both ends.

Subeta account has been bought. Thanks again!
    Last edited by Nano; 09-14-2012 at 08:13 PM.

Banned
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Time Online
    28 d 5 h 26 m
    Avg. Time Online
    21 m
    Bought the subeta acct

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank12 For This Useful Post:

Nano (09-14-2012)

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Time Online
    3 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thank you! Please enjoy ^_^/ if you have any problems, questions or concerns let me know!