Hello there, I'm Dessirrea!

So, I've been on other neopets forums for a good amount of time now, but I've been here for only a couple of days. I've been legitimately playing Neo for over 7 years, but last year my main account got frozen during a chain freeze. I took a year long hiatus from Neo but now I'm back on & hacking like never before.

I've lurked around the Neopets Trades boards and I've seen the amazing selling threads that you users have and I can't help but to envy every single one of you guys. Back when I first started buying/selling things via Neo, I never really made a good profit. I found myself spending more than I could earn back.

I've now decided that I want to take a new turn in this hacking land by using different programs. But, to be honest; I don't understand them worth a fuck. I've downloaded a couple of these programs before when they were on other forums and I tried to use them but I didn't make a single penny. (I'm talking about Score Senders, ABers, and AAA buyers)

I'm posting this thread for advise from all of you VERY successful sellers to see what you find works best/worst.

For a newbie like me, what do you advise that I start doing? Do I use the programs? Do I just try to buy other stuff? Are unregs worth buying? Hashes? Are there any guides that assist me with using the programs better than I can, & to said guides come with successful lists?

I really would like to learn how to do these sorts of things, & I think you all are the best people I could come to to get advise on how to do such a thing. (:

Thank you in advance for anyone who helps me out on this, I really appreciate it. <3

**************** I have looked at this guide BTW: (you need an account to see links) *********************