DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    69d 4h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    I definitely feel like I have a major breakdown coming soon..
    Free JD!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    60 times
    Time Online
    19d 16h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    I'm so tired QQ Really sleep-deprived b/c of school. All these things scheduled for early morning and I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON. Like srsly, if I have to get up at 5am what was the point of going to sleep at all.

No amount of coffee is helping.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    38 times
    Time Online
    13d 5h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Long and boring.

I have a speech I need to prepare and an exam to study for, but I have no motivation.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    219 times
    Time Online
    40d 7h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Been doing alright. I have an interview to work as a night attendent at a vet clinic; I'm good at caring for sick and dying things, so I'd love the job.

My brother and I are getting along very well, he is a lot less noisy and rude when he lives with me. Partially because I don't take shit from people, but also because I've been reminding him of how awesome he's been doing. Praise is the best motivation for people.

Visited my mother for mum's day, just got home an hour ago. Lazy and nice out, about 75 degrees, sat in the yard all day playing Pokemon and feeding the ducks. Cat caught a mouse; fed it to the ducks. They love mice, nom nom nom!

Cat still has a UTI, been six months, vets set a sample to a lab so they can get the best antibiotic for the infection. I hope it clears up...

I feel a little stagnant. I flaked out on the dude I was supposed to go see last week, because I was really intimidated. And he just killed me with his kindness about it. I missed out on a trip to the ocean and a steak dinner. Bummmmmer. My fault though, I told him, 'I'm sorry - I'ma shithead.'
    We'll proably still be friends, but I screwed that one up.
    So many damned guys following after me all the time, if only they knew I was the shyest thing ever. Maybe they mistake my shyness for being damaged or uninterested? Not sure. The right guy will have to be very patient. It's like to story of the fox. Sit closer every day, day by day, until you are there, and then I will be tame.

I gotta stop being so flakey...
    My guy friend from Georgia is coming up to visit me. He knows what a flake I am, but he's so humerous about that, I love how we have snarky fake arguements. Those are fun. Southern guys are great.

Things are coming together for me... slowly. It's always the waiting that's the hardest part. Wait wait wait. Work work work... wait wait, and then progress. And it just keeps going like that forever,... and that's it.

Today was an okay day. Not bad or good, very reflective. The same sorts of reflections that are a bane to us all. Philosophers are weird... whenver I read a book on understanding society, or man, or the invisible curtains behind the powers that control us all - I think, this person is smart but they have a knack for verbiage. Those thoughts are my thoughts, when the uneducated live off of a gut feeling because they don't have the words to explain what's going on around them. But this person does - this book, this idea, the multitudes of paths and strains that all lead us to the same place. Where that is, no one knows.

I worry about the human race. We want to be kind and good, but everyone's views on that differ. We fight and kill each other, we exploit cultures and land, we create weapons that can destroy all of the innocent life on this planet. For maybe two or three reasons... what are those reasons, let me think.

1. Religion - fear of death - need for universal social rules - doesn't work when humanity has been divided for so long...
    2. Power - using religion and the fear of others for societal gain - money aswell - the influence of theories vs. facts to persuade people against thier values.
    3. Resources - exploited from poor countries - rich countries over indulge - poor and budding societies using products harmful to the planet - educated societies doing the same because of power; money; influence...

Okay okay, enough rambling...

Today was decent. People are mostly decent. But I feel afraid for everyone's future.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    8h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Pretty Good, birthday in a month

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Just got a xbox one of my own instead of using sisters , pretty good .

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    12d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    It's been pretty good. I'm exhausted from constantly being on the go. But other than that, things seem to be okay.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    312 times
    Time Online
    77d 22h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Days been good so far! Trying to keep my legs from falling off after a intense work out test phase for this new job Im starting soon!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    149 times
    Time Online
    40d 5h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Pretty normal. Woke up, went to class for three hours. Ate lunch, now I'm on Neo & here as usual.
    @(you need an account to see links) I feel ya on the "legs falling off" thing with having a new job. I had training from 2-5 yesterday and 2 hours of it was spent walking around my freakin' huge campus, I had to walk home too. Plus it was 85-90 degrees too... by the time I got home, my legs were dead. (context: I'm a tour guide at my school this summer)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    312 times
    Time Online
    77d 22h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    @(you need an account to see links)

Sounds like a pretty laid back gig! Definitely beats my oil field job xD