DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    5h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    neolife was pretty shitty i was banned after 1hour of rs, irl was not productive but fun a.k.a didnt go out and play games all day :3. Love my vacations

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    Got home exhausted yesterday, so the date update had to wait until today
    @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) tagging in case you guys wanna know, since you gave me the luck I needed
    Much appreciated by the way, I love you guys so much <3

So... it went great... better than expected, way better than expected

I was so nervous, we met in a mall since we wanted to watch a movie.
    As soon as we saw each other, we hugged so hard, I started shaking (LOL) and he started kissing me on my head ('cause I'm 1.62cm and he's 1.85cm) and then he moved to kissing my neck and I had to stop that hug SMH. We started walking around the mall, seeking for somewhere to sit, we did and we started talking, he wouldn't stop staring at me and my heart was beating out of my chest all the time. Holding hands, caressing my arms, trying to get close to me... and the mall was full of people so I was like... "let's just go to the cinema, ok?".

Started to climb the electric escalators, the cinema is on the 5th floor. So he would always stay two steps behind me to put his head on my shoulder and kiss my neck and hug me from behind while we went up each floor. Fuck, did I already say this is our first date?

Picked a movie that was close to the time, neither of us knew what it was about, it was a long one (140 minutes) and without knowing it was also in a premium room (you know, which those big comfy sofas). Waited in the "vip room" hugging and talking, while trying to make him stop staring at me while he kept saying "it's your fault, you're too cute" and stuff.

Entered the cinema, and lay on the sofas, hugged and as soon as the lights went off I kissed him, and we kept kissing. And touching, and hugging and staring and licking... for the 140 minutes... what was the movie about? where did the 140 minutes go? I'll never know how time passed so fast, it was surreal. We both laughed when the credits appeared, and were like "WTF, it's over already????????? HAHAHAHAHA" it was amazing...

Went out, walked outside the mall, to a park near by, I layed a lil blanket I took there on the grass, under the trees, it was colder and there was cold air already so it was chill and good to relax.

Talked for hours, kissed for hours, touched for hours... *sigh*

He got me a rose.

It got dark.

He drove me home.

That was my first date with him.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pusheen For This Useful Post:

Aura (02-14-2017),bluevitriol (02-14-2017),Brickhaus (02-15-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrachel View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) tagging in case you guys wanna know, since you gave me the luck I needed

As soon as we saw each other, we hugged so hard, I started shaking (LOL) and he started kissing me on my head ('cause I'm 1.62cm and he's 1.85cm) and then he moved to kissing my neck and I had to stop that hug SMH. We started walking around the mall, seeking for somewhere to sit, we did and we started talking, he wouldn't stop staring at me and my heart was beating out of my chest all the time. Holding hands, caressing my arms, trying to get close to me... and the mall was full of people so I was like... "let's just go to the cinema, ok?".

Started to climb the electric escalators, the cinema is on the 5th floor. So he would always stay two steps behind me to put his head on my shoulder and kiss my neck and hug me from behind while we went up each floor. Fuck, did I already say this is our first date?

Picked a movie that was close to the time, neither of us knew what it was about, it was a long one (140 minutes) and without knowing it was also in a premium room (you know, which those big comfy sofas). Waited in the "vip room" hugging and talking, while trying to make him stop staring at me while he kept saying "it's your fault, you're too cute" and stuff.

Entered the cinema, and lay on the sofas, hugged and as soon as the lights went off I kissed him, and we kept kissing. And touching, and hugging and staring and licking... for the 140 minutes... what was the movie about? where did the 140 minutes go? I'll never know how time passed so fast, it was surreal. We both laughed when the credits appeared, and were like "WTF, it's over already????????? HAHAHAHAHA" it was amazing...

Went out, walked outside the mall, to a park near by, I layed a lil blanket I took there on the grass, under the trees, it was colder and there was cold air already so it was chill and good to relax.

He got me a rose.

It got dark.

He drove me home.

Wow I'm so happy for you guys

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bluevitriol For This Useful Post:

Pusheen (02-14-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    153 times
    Time Online
    76d 2h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    I got 100% on my AP Calc test today, which is a lot higher than I was expecting so that's good!
    Downside is I feel pretty sick, I spent four hours just laying in my bed doing nothing.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    3d 22h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    got my summer class results back today ~.~ it wasn't a HD, but it's honestly better than failing

which is...what i've been doing as of late OTL

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rrachel View Post

He got me a rose.

It got dark.

He drove me home.

that sounds amazing omg. i'm so happy for you guys! i hope things work out well for you <3

( i killed the king of deceit. now i sleep in anarchy. )

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hiraeth For This Useful Post:

Pusheen (03-14-2017)

while (!success) {doTry(); }
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    62/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    2d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Dear diary,

Today was productive. Killed it on the art test, likely got a low A. Wrote 2 papers for Political Science. One over the trump administration and one regarding the low millennial voter turnout at our last election. Also wrote a Pokefarm bot in python for Alatreon. First time touching this language in a few months. Will be cleaned up and then shared with everyone

(you need an account to see links)
    "u just fucking jacked off and now ur watching death note"
    "Yea, pretty much."

Aura loves me ♥

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JosephCW For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (02-16-2017)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    107 times
    Time Online
    26d 16h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    got my old job back. boss will be calling me tomorrow with my schedule and i start next week.
    had to deal with someone today though which was kind of ??? but oh well.
    i'm just excited to be working again.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bani For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (02-16-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    153 times
    Time Online
    76d 2h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    It was the birthday of one of my friends, I went shopping to get her some presents and gave them to her earlier this evening. She's one of my best friends and I wanna ask her to prom, but one of our mutual friends told me that she wanted to ask someone else.
    That mutual friend also told her that I wanted to ask her (I think), so now I'm just waiting to see how things turn out I guess!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    153 times
    Time Online
    76d 2h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Today I asked someone to prom and she said yes! Very excited

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Brickhaus For This Useful Post:

Aura (02-24-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    153 times
    Time Online
    76d 2h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    (you need an account to see links)

Made a sign involving calculus b/c we sit and work and cry together in that class

Page 124 of 202 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174 ... LastLast