2/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    9d 20h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    5h 46m

Red face Morning routine?

Curious if anyone else has a set morning routine they go through to get their days started.

I use to just roll out of bed and start working - but I decided I would give myself 1 or so hours of 'zen' time to get my day started with a positive headspace. I know not everyone has this option, though. I WFH.
    I like to wake up early around 6 so I can get coffee started and set out what I need to get done for the day. Plus being up way early is great for some extra quiet lol.

The last month or so being back on Neo, I've incorporated that into my morning ritual. Coffee and dailies, then check emails.

Also speaking of coffee, what brands are you guys using for your daily driver? I'm in the KC area, and The Roasterie has probably the best Highland Grog I've brewed.

Avatar by the wonderful (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    73 times
    Time Online
    92d 1h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Oh I cheese my mornings for sure lol. WFH as well. My alarm goes off 1 minute before clock-in time. I get up, clock in, start up the computer and make Gfuel for my caffeine. Check emails, if nothing important I continue my wake-up morning time and save off the other fluff for later. Sorry I'm not much help of the coffee part, though, I get sick from it.

I then check my Pokemon Sleep app, after that's done do my neo dailies and feed the cat. THEN do work. This is most of my days. But yeah, waking up at least an hour earlier is wiser than what I am doing. I just try to capitalize on the most sleep I can get. Seems like we are lucky ones. I wish everyone had the opportunity to do something like this, if they wanted.

Pronouns
    🔥
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    9d 20h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    5h 46m
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcremie View Post
    Oh I cheese my mornings for sure lol. WFH as well. My alarm goes off 1 minute before clock-in time. I get up, clock in, start up the computer and make Gfuel for my caffeine. Check emails, if nothing important I continue my wake-up morning time and save off the other fluff for later. Sorry I'm not much help of the coffee part, though, I get sick from it.

I then check my Pokemon Sleep app, after that's done do my neo dailies and feed the cat. THEN do work. This is most of my days. But yeah, waking up at least an hour earlier is wiser than what I am doing. I just try to capitalize on the most sleep I can get. Seems like we are lucky ones. I wish everyone had the opportunity to do something like this, if they wanted.
    I use to sleep in as much as possible before my dog needed seizure meds at very specific times, then I got use to just staying up extremely early and enjoying the peacefulness lol

I also wish everyone had the opportunity to have some self time before work. It's helped me a LOT mentally to just prepare for my day.

How are you liking Gfuel? I tried a ton of their sample packs and some were REALLY good. Sad I missed out on their Neopets collab though. That shaker cup was really cute.

Avatar by the wonderful (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    5d 18h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I set my alarm about 15 minutes early because when it goes off, my cat knows I'm up and comes over to cuddle me (:. He'll curl under the covers and cuddle up to my belly until I get up.

So, I snooze for 15 minutes then get up and shower, brush teeth, etc. I usually don't eat breakfast cause I fast, but if I do I'll eat yogurt or fruit. Anything else and I get sick to my stomach.

Then, I just go to work...do my thing and come home. I'll clean for like 15 minutes and tidy things up then relax for the night unless there's something else I gotta get done.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    73 times
    Time Online
    92d 1h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanine View Post
    I use to sleep in as much as possible before my dog needed seizure meds at very specific times, then I got use to just staying up extremely early and enjoying the peacefulness lol

I also wish everyone had the opportunity to have some self time before work. It's helped me a LOT mentally to just prepare for my day.

How are you liking Gfuel? I tried a ton of their sample packs and some were REALLY good. Sad I missed out on their Neopets collab though. That shaker cup was really cute.
    Aww, I hope the medicine will make your dog feel better. Seizures are scary even in pets.
    Gfuel honestly was a lifesaver when I was writing my dissertations. It helps me concentrate without feeling crash or relying too much on medication. You just missed the bogo the neopets flavors were reskins of other flavors so if you want the flavors they are still around.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Alcremie For This Useful Post:

Arcanine (1 Day Ago)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    20h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    41m
    I work in healthcare and go to the office full-time.
    I am hoping to change my schedule to 3 days a week (and no weekends ) but for now I set my alarm for around 6:10 am but sleep until about 6:30-6:40. I take a shower and some times put on makeup (Youthforia BYO blush can easily be applied running out the door or at a stoplight) and drive to work, rinse, and repeat. Fingers crossed I can change my schedule cause this routine is getting a littleee bit old lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to justsumguy For This Useful Post:

Arcanine (1 Day Ago)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    4d 15h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I'm able to work from home most days (3-4 days out of 5) and I get up about 2 hours before starting. We recently got a new dog so I've been walking her individually in the morning to work on some training for about 30 minutes. Then a quick potty walk for the second dog and then it's my turn to make some breakfast and hot chocolate I usually do my neo dailies before getting started as well!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to k9427 For This Useful Post:

Arcanine (1 Day Ago)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    57d 23h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Wake up, hate my life for a half hour while I get ready for work, sit in my car for 15 minutes mentally preparing to be a nice person, and then go to work and sell my ass off

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Misha For This Useful Post:

Arcanine (1 Day Ago),Raposa (2 Days Ago),Zombabe (15 Hours Ago)

Pronouns
    any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    97/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    18d 23h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Definitely no routine, I'm unemployed lmao

For the most part I mostly just lie around until I have the motivation for coffee. Motivation is really hard to find.

When I do work, I'm either the guy who's up hours in advance, full glam, and lived out a whole day or I'm up five minutes before I leave. No in-between.
    Last edited by Raposa; 2 Days Ago at 11:29 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Raposa For This Useful Post:

Arcanine (1 Day Ago)