Well Freshman year started out easily enough...
ALOT of syllabus's to sign... Thankfully got them all filled out sooner than later
Algebra was fine, forgot how to do math though -_- I can always relearn in a couple days
Media Tech & Animation Deobrach Talked about Lightwave 11.3 that just came out and how we
are the only school with that has a deal with NewTek, and showed us a video about Avatar.
P.E, me and and one of my friends are the only two guys in the class the rest are girls, and I guess we
do Yoga as a part of it....
than Luch was alright, saw my cousin that I hadn't seen well sense last year...Thankfully we have the same lunch
Honors English......what can I say....We had a test on a book I never read, guessed on 30/40 questions, kinda knew or
had a good educational guess on 10 of them.....
Honors Science was okay I guess, just kind of showed us the Lab and made us read pages 4-7, nothing big...
Than I had history.....what can I say about this as well.....can not remember most of it, I walked in we got our seats...
she started talking about herself and I passed out....Woke up like 5 minutes later and we had to start writing a letter to her
about ourselves...So pretty decent day, and then when I had to go get on the bus to go home, I had NO CLUE where to go,
and my older brother was no where in site so I had no clue where to go and I could not find him.... Well now I know where to go
Than I got home, and I passed out around 5-ish and woke up around 5-ish so I got a good 12 hours of sleep, now its time to do it
all over again