Hey everyone my name is David and I'm 23. I'm in my last semester of college and am an IT major at PSU.
I've been cheating at pretty much every game I could ever since I was little. I think it all started when I got my first Gameshark, ah good memories.
I started playing neopets when I was about 12. I shared my account with one of my good friends (who is now passed away) and we tried to get rich, but it never really happened.
The account ended up going inactive and birthday locked. ~9 years later I decided that I should at least have possession of it again, even if I didn't play. I couldn't log in so I contacted TNT but they were useless, big surprise huh? Haha. So basically that led me to finding this site, and with the help of Sparkling I was finally able to recover the account. It's got some sentimental value, you know? Basically now I'm just cheating and using these great programs to finally get what I was unable to so long ago. I like the other sections in here too like Diablo 3, although they don't seem to be as active. I'm into lots of different types of games, and have been playing Super Street Fighter IV in particular for the past 2 years or so. I also love to build computers and love messing with computer hardware. I like mostly all music but lately it's been house/electronic. Daft Punk in particular. I'm a big fan of art, self expression, and just creativity in general... I guess that's it!