32/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    42d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m

Help from someone who uses Greendot/Moneypak

Not really sure what section to put this in.

I recently got a new client (I'm a freelance artist and I do some web design) who insists on paying me through Greendot/Moneypak refills. I live in Canada, so this is quite the issue. I've asked him to send the money through Paypal, WU, etc., but he says he prefers Greendot refills because he hates giving his SSN out. Okay. Fine. I can't use these Greendot refills because I'm in Canada, and to transfer the money to my paypal, I need to live in the US and provide my SSN...

If you live in the US and use paypal, you can easily deposit the greendot $$$ to your paypal.

So, I was wondering if anyone here on Clraik would like to do a trade every once in a while when he commissions me? I recently traded a $50 refill with Jeremy (I went first) for a few neopets stuff...
    I wouldn't mind doing the following:

1) Trading my Greendot refills for your paypal money - (i.e. I give you the card number, you redeem it and send me $50.)
    2) Trading my Greendot refills for your legit neopets stuff (i.e. I give you the card number, you redeem it and send me NP or NC or whatever you have to offer, I prefer UCs)

So, basically. I need help from someone who can be my "supplier" in a sense, haha. I don't know how much this guy is going to ask me to do, but he's been contacting me every once in a while to request stuff so I'd need a constant flow.

So, yeah. If you could post here or PM me, that would be great! :3 I'd prefer that you were trusted though, I don't like trading with untrusted members. D:

EDIT: I could ask him to go buy Amazon giftcards if anyone would prefer that method, but I think Greendot is better because if you're American you could just redeem the money. I have no use for the giftcards since I just want to have the money on my PP account. ^_^
    Last edited by oventoast; 08-26-2012 at 05:10 PM.