Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Which is safer?

  1. #1
    Sventex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    380
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 59 Times in 44 Posts


    Downloads
    22
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Time Online
    20 d 22 h 52 m
    Avg. Time Online
    15 m
    Rep Power
    6
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: N7Kami

    Which is safer?

    When securing neopoints from an active account, do you think it's less suspicious to change the information of the account and abandon it, or to self-freeze? I just recently cleared out an account and instead of letting it sit decided to change the info around and then self freeze the main and all of the sides. Got rid of all neomails, items, every last neopoint, etc.

    It was a nice account that could have been used as a potential main, but the user was active and had active friends. I'm pretty sure they would have

    What would you have done?

  2. #2



    Dom~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Wally World Washington
    Posts
    1,338
    Thanks
    1,504
    Thanked 532 Times in 346 Posts


    Downloads
    108
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Time Online
    48 d 20 h 19 m
    Avg. Time Online
    37 m
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sventex View Post
    When securing neopoints from an active account, do you think it's less suspicious to change the information of the account and abandon it, or to self-freeze? I just recently cleared out an account and instead of letting it sit decided to change the info around and then self freeze the main and all of the sides. Got rid of all neomails, items, every last neopoint, etc.

    It was a nice account that could have been used as a potential main, but the user was active and had active friends. I'm pretty sure they would have

    What would you have done?
    Seems a bit sketchy, Would have gotten them frozen for cheating on flashgames

  3. #3


    esperanto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    510
    Thanked 742 Times in 409 Posts


    Downloads
    23
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Time Online
    23 d 14 h 15 m
    Avg. Time Online
    18 m
    Rep Power
    8
    Yeah flash game cheating is what I get my accounts iced for too. Because if they send in a ticket TNT will be like nah, you cheated.

  4. #4
    Sventex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    380
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 59 Times in 44 Posts


    Downloads
    22
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Time Online
    20 d 22 h 52 m
    Avg. Time Online
    15 m
    Rep Power
    6
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: N7Kami
    Quote Originally Posted by RPGamer View Post
    Seems a bit sketchy, Would have gotten them frozen for cheating on flashgames
    I didn't want to risk my other accounts as well. Even with proxies I'm skeptical about getting chain iced.

  5. #5



    Dom~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Wally World Washington
    Posts
    1,338
    Thanks
    1,504
    Thanked 532 Times in 346 Posts


    Downloads
    108
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Time Online
    48 d 20 h 19 m
    Avg. Time Online
    37 m
    Rep Power
    8
    I use Tor Browser, you may want to consider it. I Have my main account on my computer IP than any other account I log into I use Tor browser than transfer items Via Shop
    than open Majin and get the account frozen. Easiest way to go and safest
    With no risk to your main, and why would you even transfer straight to your main? transfer to shells and than from there transfer to another shell and if you think it is safe enough than transfer to your main

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dom~ For This Useful Post:

    Cody. (08-25-2012)

  7. #6
    Sventex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    380
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 59 Times in 44 Posts


    Downloads
    22
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Time Online
    20 d 22 h 52 m
    Avg. Time Online
    15 m
    Rep Power
    6
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: N7Kami
    I didn't transfer the items to my main. P:
    The items are all on shells with proxies, I never said I transferred anything straight there, so don't know where you're getting that from.

  8. #7



    Dom~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Wally World Washington
    Posts
    1,338
    Thanks
    1,504
    Thanked 532 Times in 346 Posts


    Downloads
    108
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Time Online
    48 d 20 h 19 m
    Avg. Time Online
    37 m
    Rep Power
    8
    Sorry worded that weird it only made sense to me, becauese I was in a way questioning myself in the way of having no risk to your main, I was asking myself why would you do that anyway, sorry about that xD

  9. #8
    Sventex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    380
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 59 Times in 44 Posts


    Downloads
    22
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Time Online
    20 d 22 h 52 m
    Avg. Time Online
    15 m
    Rep Power
    6
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: N7Kami
    Quote Originally Posted by RPGamer View Post
    Sorry worded that weird it only made sense to me, becauese I was in a way questioning myself in the way of having no risk to your main, I was asking myself why would you do that anyway, sorry about that xD
    It's fine. xD

    But yeah, I tried downloading Tor and it never showed up.
    I'll try again, but for these accounts I used Hotspot Shield, transferred between at least 5 different shells and self froze a few of them. I'll try the score sender method next time, thanks.

  10. #9



    Dom~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Wally World Washington
    Posts
    1,338
    Thanks
    1,504
    Thanked 532 Times in 346 Posts


    Downloads
    108
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Time Online
    48 d 20 h 19 m
    Avg. Time Online
    37 m
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sventex View Post
    It's fine. xD

    But yeah, I tried downloading Tor and it never showed up.
    I'll try again, but for these accounts I used Hotspot Shield, transferred between at least 5 different shells and self froze a few of them. I'll try the score sender method next time, thanks.
    Yeah no problem thanks for Rep, btw only way to download Tor is by downloading through firefox

  11. #10
    Sventex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    380
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 59 Times in 44 Posts


    Downloads
    22
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Time Online
    20 d 22 h 52 m
    Avg. Time Online
    15 m
    Rep Power
    6
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: N7Kami
    Then that's probably why, I use Chrome. orz
    Ah well, guess I'll redownload it.

    And no problem thanks for helping me out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •