8/0
    Mentioned
    30 times
    Time Online
    5m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Minecraft Account

Does anyone have a Minecraft account that I may be able to use?

My girlfriend and I would like to play Minecraft together on a server but she doesn't own a premium account. It's one of the only games that she likes to play so I would highly appreciate it if you

could lend me an account, if not it's fine.

( If someone has an account they're not using I'd highly appreciate this. When 2 people log into a Minecraft account on separate servers I'm pretty sure it doesn't affect either one of them. )

PM me if you have any questions or comments towards this

Thanks
    Last edited by ttink; 08-23-2012 at 11:08 PM.
    WANT TO GET INTO GRAPHIC DESIGN? TAKE A LOOK! >>> (you need an account to see links) <<<

Graphic Design Portfolio >> (you need an account to see links) <<

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    18h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    If you want to play in a LAN party or private play and not worldwide (ex. with your girlfriend) you could always download the cracked version of Minecraft. I can't direct you to it, but it's fairly easy to find, and what I've done to play with my friend until I obtained my own account. The main problem is that people do not know how to set up the server properly, open the server.configuration file and put online-mode=false (or the way around, offline mode=true).

Either way, make sure it relates to having the offline mode on true (enabled) so the server doesn't check for premium account verification so you can play together in one server, where you would be using your account and she would use a cracked client (or viceversa). I hope this helps.

EDIT: Let me know if this breaks the warez rules, I'm not giving any direct link or indication to obtain the client, and as I'm concerned you pay for an account, not for the game. The game is public for everyone.
    Last edited by maksimilian; 10-14-2012 at 03:03 AM.