Mentioned
    201 times
    Time Online
    7h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Should buyers be informed?

Should Buyers be informed?

Recently I bought an account preloaded with items. After sitting on the items for 3-4 days, I moved them to my Semi-Main and it was fine for 4-5 days but today both accounts were iced for "using an Autobuyer". The items were items that could be easily bought in the Usershop such as treasure chests and Neocola Coins. not the main shop.

In this case, I have never used an Autobuyer on the said account or any program at all. Most likely the account with the items were bought with an ABer and thus resulted in a chain freeze.

There's no use crying over split milk but my question is, should it be required to state the legitimacy of the account/items when selling it if they know the account has been cheated on and might be flagged for being iced.

Ex. Details of any cheating programs used, legit account, or legit/illegit/secured NP before any sales are made.

If you cheated on the account, let the buyer know!

This isn't the first time I've been screwed over like this but it sometimes does slip my mind to ask these questions and almost no one ever talks about refunds when making a sale due to the nature of these transaction.

I can understand being "frozen for Suspicous activity" or "Not being the original owner" but cheating for using an Autobuyer?

That blows.

I know I should have been more careful but what's done is done. I want your input on this.

Are these transactions valid if you are being sold defective goods in a sense?

It's a high risk gamble but knowing what was done beforehand on the account definitely helps into factoring whether or not to buy the items.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    510 times
    Time Online
    40d 8h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Yes, buyers should be informed of what you are selling. I let items sit for months to prevent situations like that-just today I have lost over 100m, but if I had sold that to someone under the pretense it was legitimate they would have lost 100m.
    I would talk to your seller and see what they say, but I refund or offer replacements if a buyer is frozen on secured item
    J_L_K_64 rules you.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    225 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I've had accounts frozen for using auto buyers before too when they've never touched an autobuyer before, at first I thought it was because I transferred ABed stuff to these accounts, then I realised that I was dumb enough to link them to the same email as my ABer account -.-

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    116/0
    Mentioned
    204 times
    Time Online
    14d 9h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    if its not legit, then you should always be informed.
    even if youd auto bought in the past on that account, you should still inform the buyer.

Ana's slave <3
    woman i am no ones bitch. </3 ^

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1,100 times
    Time Online
    43d 11h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    You should open a dispute against the seller. It is a sellers responsibility to inform the buyer of the history of an account or item. This is similar to when people sell premium accounts without telling the buyer that they are premium.
    [9/3/12 11:11:58 PM] Joanna: sigh
    [9/3/12 11:12:14 PM] Joanna: john
    [9/3/12 11:12:16 PM] Joanna: is
    [9/3/12 11:12:17 PM] Joanna: perfect

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 15h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    I agree with whatever anybody else said.
    It should definitely be the sellers responsibility to discuss the legitimacy of what they are selling with potential buyers.
    They don't have to put EVERYTHING on the thread just for security sake, but they should disclose everything to the person who is going to buy.

Like this situation. You don't want to think the stuff is safe and you should have no troubles, then you find out you are iced a few days later because of something you have never done. That just isn't fair.
    You should discuss with the seller and see what they think. If they ignore you or blow you off, open a dispute against them.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    89/0
    Mentioned
    201 times
    Time Online
    7h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thank you for the advice, I'm opening a dispute on clraik to resolve this first. I hope this serves as a reminder to potential buyers to be careful or what they are buying.