Thread: iPhone 4S Problem ! Help me Please ! + REP !

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    59m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

iPhone 4S Problem ! Help me Please ! + REP !

My iPhone is currently running on iOS beta 6 . Idk what build but it is the most recent i think #4.

One day i was playing pandora when all of a sudden my iPhone stopped playing music out of the speakers. The head phones still work but when i want to play music from my speaker the volume control docent even pop up. ! i can't change the volume with my volume rockers either !
    when i switch the mute and unmute button the ringer will appear but as soon as i click the + button it will go all the way down to mute.

i do not personally think this is a soft wear problem because when i take my phone off the rocker the speaker controls will appear for like 2 seconds . Any tips on how to clean the bottom connector or how to fix this ?

My phone charges without problems and i can hear siri fine . and my phone rings normal but it only vibrates for text

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    59m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Next Bump Now : !

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    1d 6h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Try restoring it from backup. See if that works or not. Though you might lose everything from the last time you saved the backup and now, unless you have everything saved.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    15m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    it sounds like a software issue to me.
    try a hard reset, hold the top button and the home button until the phone turns off (ignore the slide to power off etc), wait a few seconds then turn it back on.
    if that doesn't work, restore your phone to iOS 5.1.1 and see if that works. if it doesn't work then stay on iOS 5.1.1 and make a genius bar appointment at an apple store near you and if it's under warranty (you can check (you need an account to see links)) they will repair or replace it for free. (most likely replace as they only have a limited amount of time before their next appointment). after 90 days of them replacing your phone your warranty voids though, it's one of their stupid policies but it's good they replace your phone for free and stuff.

i'm running iOS 6 beta 4 too and my phone doesn't even vibrate half of the time (hardware issue), i'm just waiting until the iphone 5 comes out and i'll get a new one. mine isn't under warranty anymore.
    Last edited by f1ex; 09-05-2012 at 12:33 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    59m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    okay i fixed it but it was a hardware problem . I am going to get the iphone 5 too