Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I wish I wasn't a depressed mess.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    117 times
    Time Online
    64d 22h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan~ View Post
    BRINGING THIS BACK FROM THE DEADDDDD.
    So you can gang up and pick more on someone who just wanted to share his feelings? Good going. Regardless of his view on women, he is still a human being w/ feelings. You are a mod, please make sure people behave and stay on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by oventoast View Post
    I never really call anyone an attention whore even if they do attention whore because at the end of the day, you have no clue what sort of emotional trauma people are holding inside (that they may not even realize themselves until later on in life) so I just like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt to avoid making it worse for anyone. I hope, for OP's benefit, that he is just simply an attention whore and not a true victim of depression, other psychological problems, or abuse.
    I agree w/ toast.
    @(you need an account to see links), there are times when we all feel a little bit crazy for one reason or another. You should really talk to a friend (irl) and tell him/her about your feelings, trust me it helps. If you don't have any friends then I suggest you to make some, you know what they say: a stranger is just a friend you haven't met. n.n

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    103/4
    Mentioned
    640 times
    Time Online
    15d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudAcara View Post
    So you can gang up and pick more on someone who just wanted to share his feelings? Good going. Regardless of his view on women, he is still a human being w/ feelings. You are a mod, please make sure people behave and stay on topic.

I agree w/ toast.
    @(you need an account to see links), there are times when we all feel a little bit crazy for one reason or another. You should really talk to a friend (irl) and tell him/her about your feelings, trust me it helps. If you don't have any friends then I suggest you to make some, you know what they say: a stranger is just a friend you haven't met. n.n

I actually was talking about the latter half of the thread, after the derailment, tyvm. This is spam. Keeping on topic is not one of the rules I have to enforce in this section
    I like nukez ;c
    and just for the sake of this.
    Nukez, man. I agree with toast and acara. Talk to someone about this. I know there are people that will listen and give you good, solid, non-judgemental advice! Hang in there, buddy.
    Last edited by Ryan~; 08-17-2012 at 01:56 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    117 times
    Time Online
    64d 22h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan~ View Post
    I actually was talking about the latter half of the thread, after the derailment, tyvm. This is spam. Keeping on topic is not one of the rules I have to enforce in this section
    I like nukez ;c
    I shall remember to go completely off topic in each and every of your theards then.
    You like everyone. :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    103/4
    Mentioned
    640 times
    Time Online
    15d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudAcara View Post
    I shall remember to go completely off topic in each and every of your theards then.
    You like everyone. :3
    Please do! I'd be sure to appreciate it :3

I try not to make enemies. ;c

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    100 times
    Time Online
    1h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Um.
    Do you realize some people would kill for that money? Including me.
    I need to pull $1,100 out of my ass by next Friday to pay my college for this summer class (that my parents were SUPPOSED to pay for), or they're clearing my Fall schedule.
    And that's not even the beginning of my money problems.

So seriously. Put it savings. You're going to need it some day, and you'll regret blowing it on stupid shit that random people tell you to buy off eBay.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Riku For This Useful Post:

Ronith (08-17-2012)