DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    3d 16h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Aw, if I may, the gym is a wonderful way to do that. It is also the scariest to start. I can assure you that A it is worth the cost and B you will feel amazing. Purchasing personal training sessions in the beginning (to have someone there with you, show you what to do, and make you seem legit) really helps build confidence as well.

While I love my gaming side, I recognize that it is EXTREMELY important to be physically in shape (I guess being gay forces me as well xD), and still have a very healthy social life. When you open yourself up to a multifaceted lifestyle like this, you are never lost for escapes whether it be neo, or a gym session, or going out drinking..is this making sense to you? Open up your horizons and you will never feel like this, oh reading too, I love my nook ^_^ Now I find myself asking what I want to do every day with my free time haha too many things to choose from.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    yah there are many other thing to do, my brother is being very understand, he said he could help me to block the neo web if i want but he wont force me, so i can get out of this and next time if i have life i can come back just for fun, not addictive, really thanks for your advice, i really appreciate it

Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    3d 16h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I think that if you block neo for example, that you will just replace it with another online addiction. The key will be to leaving it unblocked, and learning about moderation in my opinion

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    oh yah you are right, i will try i'm a girl, my brother keep on scolding me girl should learn to shop, do make up or other girly things, not playing neopets, yah he is right, i will try, tomorrow i will be working, the time i come home will be late, i can chat with friends or so, tell myself not to go neo website for a day =D