72/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

i'm feeling so low :'(

i was enjoying neopets and spent so much time on it, as i always managed to make more than 500k aday from ABing, but i dont know why just suddenly my luck went down hill, i couldn't even earn 100k profit aday now for these few days, what is happening, i feel like is not worth it to play anymore, if my luck still didn't improve at the end of this month, i think i will quit, maybe is best for me as i'm too addictive now
    oh i'm just vent out the frustrations and sadness:/ does this happen to anyone?

~*~ Kylae's BFF #1 ~*~
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    219 times
    Time Online
    21h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Last edited by pinkie; 09-02-2012 at 11:37 AM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pinkie For This Useful Post:

Aeires (08-16-2012),Ryan~ (08-16-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    4h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Happens to me all the time. its not "luck" something just not working right! Happened to me for over a week, and now its working like a charm. make sure u run as admin, and got a good proxy list!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    417 times
    Time Online
    11d 9h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I don't use progs, but like everything else I assume that there are some good days, and some bad days. Right now you are probably just having a bad streak, it will pick up again soon ^_^

#firstworldproblemz

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    thank you, i spent so much time doing other activities just to keep my account safe from abing, if i couldnt abing any good items, theres no point for playing neopets, i used to be a legit player but they froze me for inflat auction..i lost about 600m on that account, if i couldnt get back what i had, i felt no point to stay there as they easily freeze you for anything before they investigate, and i swear i didnt inflat the price, i just like sniping :/

thank you guy for cheering me up, you guys are really nice, if one day i quit i still think i will come back after getting better internet connection
    Last edited by ocean; 08-16-2012 at 02:43 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    63 times
    Time Online
    9d 2h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by ocean View Post
    i was enjoying neopets and spent so much time on it, as i always managed to make more than 500k aday from ABing, but i dont know why just suddenly my luck went down hill, i couldn't even earn 100k profit aday now for these few days, what is happening, i feel like is not worth it to play anymore, if my luck still didn't improve at the end of this month, i think i will quit, maybe is best for me as i'm too addictive now
    oh i'm just vent out the frustrations and sadness:/ does this happen to anyone?
    Hey there,

no need to get down by it, it is only a game and you are still making profit. You just need to read up on more guides on this forum or ask more people for help!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    thanks i know i'm too addicted, every time i tell myself to quit but fail, if i got time i will read up the guides and everything on this forum, shouldn't let the game spoil my mood, i will keep that in mind
    time is the only thing that matter me the most, and we only have 24hours perday, i wont spend too much time on a game again, i'm happy i just spend less than 2 hours on that game today exclude the abing, but waste $200 on buying shoes today but i'm really happy :p
    Last edited by ocean; 08-17-2012 at 10:54 AM. Reason: edit

Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    3d 16h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    The thing to realize about neo is that it has been here for a long time. It will prob still be here for years to come. There is NOTHING wrong with getting bored of it, taking a few months off (or even a year) and coming back. The game is slightly stagnant for every day use, I think that we all have taken breaks in the past, its not you, its the game lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    352 times
    Time Online
    1d 20h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Not trying to be mean, but be thankful that your only problems are in a virtual world.

PM me for any of the following:
    PSN
    NDS Friend Code
    Tumblr

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    yah i returned after taking few years break but i don't want to start from scratch, i wont play legit again, wish i would get bored so i can quit forever but no i'm not, i just manage to get over of what i lost and come back again, tnt not really good but the game is really addictive. i will consider taking break if i couldn't make np as to me making np on that game make it most fun, no neopoint no fun lol
    thanks alot for helping me

dont worry i wont feel offend at all, i know is truth, i did try when my brothers scold me, i wish i can be my bro, who manage to get off from virtual game, he is now having life and climbing up, i hope i can be like him one day, thanks
    Last edited by ocean; 08-17-2012 at 11:06 AM. Reason: edit