Thread: Has this Happened to You Before?

Threaded View

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    30 times
    Time Online
    5m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Has this Happened to You Before?

I logged onto neopet's today noticing that every single account that I logged into is frozen for "cheat on flash games". Several of the accounts that are banned did not even play any flash games xD

One of my accounts bought a Plushie Morphing Potion and didn't touch a single game on that website. I lost several accounts 6-8+ years old.

I also lost my main with a Plushie Hissi on it, a Baby jubjub, and a red draik xD. When I did play games on that account, I played them legitimately without a Score Sender. No Score Sender was used on that account.

I'm not looking for sympathy, I just wanted to ask if this has happened to anyone before? If so what can I do to prevent something like this happening?

Extra Info:

I used seperate proxies for every account when I was score sending. I would get roughly 85-100k in roughly 2 hours on the score sending list. None of the scores got reviewed :o

I took every precaution that I could, maybe having small mistakes over the time that I used the SS, So I'm a little confused
    Last edited by ttink; 08-11-2012 at 11:31 AM.
    WANT TO GET INTO GRAPHIC DESIGN? TAKE A LOOK! >>> (you need an account to see links) <<<

Graphic Design Portfolio >> (you need an account to see links) <<