Well i have used this method for a while now, and iv'e never been frozen. (i still think i will be), happens when you cheat!

Well first things first, make neopoints on your side account or shell, whatever you wanna call them. (use a proxy) you can find proxy guides iff you look. when your happy with the amount you have made log off and dont use neopets for bout 2 hrs 3-4(to be major safe) (sry falling asleep)

Later that day log into your main and go to your shop. price stuff at the proper price, people get caught when they put omelette for 99999! (dont do it) after log out and leave neopets for the same period. Log in with other. normally on my desktop i save items that are in my main shop, because its obvious if you find user (dont do it)

Finally buy something from someone else first, buy 2 things to be on safe side, then buy of your main, search the wizard till you see your main username. when done you will have np on your main, SAFELY.

When everyting is done i always freeze the side or shell coz i feel really safe, just like when im back on my main i always delete sales history. its just a good feeling.