Thread: How to "fully" secure a new main for yourself?

Threaded View

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    38 times
    Time Online
    8d 22h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m

How to "fully" secure a new main for yourself?

So... thanks to the awesome @(you need an account to see links), I got a great new main for a more than fair price. I've gone through the whole process of securing it from the inside; I changed all relevant information, pulled little strings here and there to make it seem that I'm the "original owner," and so far the actual owner themself hasn't come seeking the account. Most of their NF are already inactive, everything's going great, etc. Buuut, one of their (close?) VIP friends does continue to log on at least once a day. She stays online for 30 minutes at the max, but she still checks up on Neopets daily nonetheless.

A scenario came into my mind, however unlikely.

Say you secured somebody's main like this. Their good friend SOMEHOW figures out that you're not the true owner. They might get a bunch of their own friends and perhaps even the orig. owner to report you and that your account is not yours. But they have nothing in regards to the "account information" and pretty much all they have are accusations.

Would that still be enough to get you frozen? (I'm guessing probably, but still you have enough information to retrieve the account, if not, keep it away from the orig. owner forever.)

Could you possibly report them for "false accusation/harrassment"?

Just some thoughts Inputs would be great
    Last edited by goldentryst; 08-11-2012 at 01:13 AM.