Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: How much do you spend on school clothes/clothes each year?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    2d 16h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Not2EXceL View Post
    I wasn't referring to not owning designer brands.. Just certain ones aren't worth the name price.

I own 2 Burberry London suits. Namely due to where I have to where them it isn't here in Hawaii. They're a little heavier than standard IMO. Other than that I have a few sets of clothing to wear when I need something semi formal.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Burberry is easily one of my all-time FAVORITE brands. A+ for your choice of apparel, sir.
    Just wondering, which brands do you feel aren't worth it? Because if you say McQueen or Chanel or Vuitton I'll rip your tongue out politely.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    30 times
    Time Online
    17h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Burberry is easily one of my all-time FAVORITE brands. A+ for your choice of apparel, sir.
    Just wondering, which brands do you feel aren't worth it? Because if you say McQueen or Chanel or Vuitton I'll rip your tongue out politely.
    Depends on where I'm living at the time. Chanel here in Hawaii is shit, unless you ship it in. Well actually all designer brands here in Hawaii all you can obtain in stores is shit.

Also you must take into consideration each person likes their own taste in clothing. I personally can't stand most of the designs McQueen puts out but that's because I despise flashy. (seasons, yes, but atm, their too flashy for my taste). Yeah, there's tons of factors to consider, but in general it all boils down to the name/house. (house is cuz I'm more into designer fragrances than clothing)
    What?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    To many rich people spending so much on clothes, I'll be lucky to spend $100 with my tight ass each year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Me, myself don't pay anything my parents get me my uniform :3