Thread: Rage of Bahamut - Selling Holy Powder - Get it before 5th Holy War coming this month!

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Rage of Bahamut - Selling Holy Powder - Get it before 5th Holy War coming this month!

Hello, I am selling Healing Powders for the game Rage of Bahamut. I only have 200 for sale at the moment but I feel more comfortable selling small amounts anyways. I accept payment threw Paypal Verified, If your paypal is not verified then I will need the payment to be sent using the "Gift" option. This is because I have had too many people do "charge back" when I use to sell neopet items and i lost a lot of my time and effort in losing the items that I worked so hard to get. If you want to buy some healing powder send me a PM and we can work it out. I will only give out my rage of bahamut username to serious buyers. Also dont be shy... even if you only want to buy 10 healing powders I do not mind. Ok, well ill keep this updated so you guys know how many healing powders I have left and I will try to stock them as fast as possible! Holy Wars #5 is said to be coming up this month so make sure you got your holy powders ready to battle with!

Last edited by Leaf; 08-20-2012 at 01:42 PM.