Thread: Buy Chic-Fil-A and support freedom today!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    332 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Buy Chic-Fil-A and support freedom today!

I don't really care about gay marriage......at. all. I do however believe that someone who built a company from the ground up is entitled to their own opinions without backlash from the goverment. The CEO never made any anti-gay comments. He just supports traditional wedding only, and is using his 1st amendment right. So he can't be entitled to his opinions the same way people gay people can?

The mayors of Boston, San Francisco and Chicago now want to have Chic-Fil-A banned from their city. So did it really come to this? Have an opposing opinion.......get your business shut down?

If you don't like a company, vote with your wallet -- Don't fucking eat there. But to go this far to get a company shut down based on their stance on one issue?

This is more BS political correctness. If you to stand up for freedom regardless of your stance on gay marriage, go eat at Chic-Fil-A today.

(you need an account to see links)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ronith For This Useful Post:

Frank12 (08-03-2012),Tom (08-03-2012)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    93 times
    Time Online
    28d 5h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    I agree. Being a straight male, i have no real concern one way or another to gay marriage. I am actually in support of it. But this is a violation of rights. No law was broken. Therefore, governments shouldn't be involved.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank12 For This Useful Post:

Ronith (08-03-2012)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I blindly support Ronith.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    100 times
    Time Online
    1h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I don't give two shits what his views are. If he doesn't like gay marriage, don't get one. But don't deny others the right to marry, and sure as hell don't donate millions of dollars to organizations who actively discriminate against the gay population.