Time Online
    32d 6h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m

Guide to World Challenges

World Challenges!

(you need an account to see links)

What are World Challenges?

World Challenges are when you compete in a certain game against other players. You will not know who these players are.

How do I win?

Every time you send a score, it gets compared to the score that your competitor sent. If your score is higher than that of your competitor, you gain a point. However, if your score is lower than your competitor, you lose a point. Therefore, don't send every score you get. Make sure they're good scores and you're confident that it is high enough to beat the other person. If you score above the review score, it will not count for your game, as they will not have reviewed it in the World Challenge hour that you are competing in. You can win by having the highest tally, the highest score, or the highest total of scores but you can't win all three in one competition.

What are the requirements?
    There have to be at least five people entered in the World Challenge game of your choice. If there are not, you won't win a prize. Also, at the end of the hour, if your score is less than 0, you are not eligible.

How do I know which one I'm entered in?

If you somehow manage to forget with World Challenge you're entered in, it will appear at the top of the main World Challenge page.
    (you need an account to see links)

What are the prizes?

If you're the winner of the game that you picked for your World Challenge, you'll be sent a Neomail, telling you that you won NPs and also, a world challenge map piece will be placed in your inventory. The Jackpot increases as more people enter the challenge for that hour. If you collect all nine pieces to one of the world maps, it will unlock a prize. There are three maps for each world challenge world. You must unlock the level 1 map before unlocking the level 2 map, and you must unlock the level 2 map before unlocking the level 3 map. There is a limit to three world map pieces a day.

What are the worlds, and what games can you choose?

Kreludor: Freaky Factory, Escape to Kreludor, Kreludan Mining Corp.
    Neopia Central: Meerca Chase II, Smug Bug Smite, Wingoball, Trouble at the National Neopian, Techo Says
    Haunted Woods: Carnival of Terror, Sophie's Stew, Edna's Shadow
    Lost Desert: Sutek's Tomb, The Great Qasalan Caper, Tug 'O' War
    Faerieland: Faerie Bubbles, Maths Nightmare
    Krawk Island: Dubloon Disaster, Stowaway Stig
    Mystery Island: Hasee Bounce, Mynci Beach Volleyball, Goparokko
    Virtupets Space Station: Splat-A-Sloth, Zurroball, Advert Attack
    Meridell: Kass Basher, Turmac Roll, Ultimate Bullseye II, Gwyl's Great Escape
    Tyrannia: Destruct-O-Match III, Pterattack, Magma Blaster
    Terror Mountain: Snowmuncher, Ice Cream Machine, Snow Wars II
    Maraqua: Jubble Bubble, Whirlpool

How do I enter?

Simple! When you're at the World Challenge main page, click on the world that your game is located in, select your game and then you'll be brought to a page of some text. There will be a link that says "Enter the Challenge!" And then you click that. There is a fee of 100 NPs per entry!

How do I find out how much time is left?

Remember how you joined the challenge? Go to that game page, and there it will tell you. "Competition Ends" and the amount of time will follow.

You've won a World Challenge piece? Great! Now how do you add them to your map?

Easy! All you have to do is go back to the main challenge page. Depending on what piece you have, you'll have to click on the right "My Gallery" link. If I have a Meridell piece, I'm going to click on the "My Gallery" link below the Meridell picture. When that loads, there will be a link above that says "Add/Remove/Convert Picture Pieces" Click there and you're all set.

What can I win from a completed map?

When you complete a map, you will win 2000 neopoints and a random item. This random item has a better chance of being a more expensive prize as the map level goes up. (1, 2, 3). There is a chance that this random item could be a paint brush or petpet paint brush. More often than not, you're better off winning the pieces than buying them because you will probably spend more on the map than what your random item is worth, unless you're lucky!

What do the completed maps look like?
    **Will be adding these soon**

DER HUMPINK

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brittanee For This Useful Post:

Evelsaint (07-27-2012),goodieboy (07-27-2012),Meercat (07-28-2012),SmileYaDead (07-27-2012),Syccch (07-27-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    59m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Wooow, I didn't know there was a limit to how many you could win a day :\ That's kinda lame! Ty for the info

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    32d 6h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    You can win the challenges, you'll only get 3 pieces a day.

DER HUMPINK

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    59m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Oh yeah I realised that. Thanks though XD

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    1d 10h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    nice guide. few things i didn't know/forgot. would be helpful if you listed a couple of good, easy games to play? i'm definitely interested in the prizes from this and with a good SSer and proper timing you could KILL. i just need a few games that you can score highly on quickly in order to get the pieces.