Has anyone here taken Environmental Economics? If so would you be able to help me with coming up with a few key points for some of these questions ? not all of them are required i only need three or four of the five I can + rep for help, have my final exam tomorrow and doing some last minute prep.
1. Environmental policy in any country is greatly aﬀected by its political
system. How does Canada’s political system impact environmental regulation? Brieﬂy contrast this to the US environmental policy process.
2. Brieﬂy discuss the history of the use of technology based standards
(TBS) in Ontario to eliminate toxic contaminants in municipal and
industrial discharges into waterways. Comment critically on this program.
3. Identify two transboundary air pollution problems experienced by Canada
and the United States. Brieﬂy explain how these air quality problems
have been dealt with and comment critically.
4. Brieﬂy compare Canadian and U.S. policies on toxic waste clean up
and management. Very brieﬂy discuss which country you feel has been
more eﬀective in dealing with this issue.
5. Very brieﬂy describe the history of environmental regulation of the pulp
and paper sector in Canada. Comment on the environmental impact
of this regulation and whether you feel it has been eﬀective.
Thanks in advance!
@Ciricus i know you have taken a few of these courses don't know if you would be able to help at all ?
Last edited by Aeires; 08-02-2012 at 04:04 PM.