54/0
    Mentioned
    289 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Bye clraik

I'm moving on, I got accused for scamming when I didn't (Well this person considers this a scam when he said I could have what I wanted), and I even had some type of evidence but I am still not believed. I tried posting on the dispute but I cant because I keep getting this error:

vBulletin Message
    Emily, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Log Out Home

---
    Anyways here is the full story:

A few days ago someone was letting people take items from an accounts SDB, and I was selected to be one of them but unfortunately some people didn't make it into the account because then people were locked out. There was a convo on TC just for people who are participating in this giveaway and I posted that I was good at clearing out galleries. A few days later I get a mail from someone asking for gallery clearing services. They said that I could take what I think was my share so I did but now a dispute is set up. The items I took had some value in them, but they weren't worth like over millions and millions of nps, when I price checked them they were worth up to like 400k at the most. I was selling the items to get a chokato to lend out to people since I had like nothing at this time. This may be taken down but yeah, just letting you guys know that I will no longer be on clraik because of this. I recently lost my accounts and have nothing to return because of this so I am just gonna take the ban and move on. I am sorry guys, its hard but that is what will happen.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Emiley For This Useful Post:

Zachafer (08-01-2012)