Mentioned
    30 times
    Time Online
    5m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Intro

I guess I haven't posted anything here yet so,

My username I usually go by is kintakashi / kinta. I like graphic design and making signatures happens to be one of my hobbies so hopefully I might be able to improve / get some CnC from the community .

I have been graphically messing around with photoshop for 2 years now, it's been on and off very heavily so I haven't progressed all to much. Mainly looking through tutorials and trying to adapt to my own style.

Anyways I this forum looking for ways to get around the Neopet system. I managed to find an

amazing thread that is right here (you need an account to see links). It lead me to everything that I could possibly imagine that was useful .

I play neopets just for the pure purpose of obtaining my girlfriend a draik egg, multiple paintbrushes, multiple rare pets, etc etc. I found out that there is NO possible way of getting my old account back

because TNT on claimed that my account is on the purge list. I get an automated response every time I send them a letter, hense the frustration building up to me "cheating" on neopets.

ANYWAYS to much talking, that's me kinda
    Last edited by ttink; 07-30-2012 at 11:16 PM.
    WANT TO GET INTO GRAPHIC DESIGN? TAKE A LOOK! >>> (you need an account to see links) <<<

Graphic Design Portfolio >> (you need an account to see links) <<