Thread: Homework and schoolwork help :)!

Threaded View

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    510 times
    Time Online
    40d 8h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m

Homework and schoolwork help :)!

Hello !
    I can offer homework help for many highschool level courses ^_^! I can answer questions, write short-answer essays, and explain problems free of charge !
    Math
    I am currently taking Calculus and Statistics , and I have taken Algebra, Geometry, Algebra II, Precalc, Calculus AB, and Statistics ^_^
    English
    I can help with all levels of English; I have read most but not all classical books that are frequently used to teach .
    Science
    I am currently taking Chemistry and AB Biology concurrently, and I have taken Biology, Physics, Basic Chemistry, as well as summer courses in Geology
    History
    Unfortunately I'm not much help on this one . I can help with some US History and I have taken AP World History
    Languages
    I am fluent in English and Italian ! I am proficient in Spanish, Latin, and Portugese. I am decent at French and German but I could not help with much other than vocabulary .

If you want something like an essay or long term project for me to do we can talk about that . If I haven't listed a course I'm afraid I can offer very limited help in it, but I will try my best! If you're taking a college-level or very advanced course there are other members I can direct you to :3.
    Don't hesitate to ask me any questions, I'll do my best to answer them !
    J_L_K_64 rules you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Reese For This Useful Post:

Emiley (07-30-2012)