Thanks
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Freaky dream at 3am...

I am standing in a desert with one piramid in front of me and some kind of beach to my right. I saw 2 fully grown very attractive women in their 30-40s singing a weird song to me. One odd thing though one of the girls who was slightly skinnier than the other kept singing only a single word "Nebuerti" evry 5-7 seconds.

one was clothed in black and the other was naked with large staples on her back they both had gargoyle wings.
    At the end of the song I was walking in this white mansion with them that had marble walls
    There was pork and other things served ready to eat in the dining room...

then I began to float to the ceiling and I woke up...
    they kept staring at me as I left.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/3
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    17d 12h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    My interpretation of your dream is this:
    This dream is telling you of your current situation. You were in a desert and that means you're in a situation where you are trapped or lost. The pyramid means the desert is (I think I'll use present tense) ruled by a king that worships idol and is a pagan. The beach on your right means that you are not deprived of resources or provisions even though you are lost or trapped.
    In your real life, this could mean that you are addicted to something that has idol objects, pictures, or whatever.

The two attractive women you saw are the two demons who are in control of the spiritual realm of the desert, since the king of the desert worships them. They are responsible to sensually attract you to remain there (in the desert). The characteristic of the two demons seems to be highly connected with Gothic things. Black clothing means being of darkness, and nakedness of the other skinny woman means sensual attraction. "Nebuerti" is probably an ancient word that is highly connected to sensual way or style of entertainment.
    In your real life, if you find yourself strangely tempted into indulging in sensual or sexual thing, after satisfying an addiction, that could be the addiction the dream is referring to. If there is such thing as 5-7 second interval in your addiction, that could be the meaning of the 5-7 second interval in your dream.

The gargoyle wing suggests that they are indeed demons who are related to gothic thingy.
    Mansion with pork and things like that for dining also means that that is indeed Babylonian or pagan way of indulgence.
    white mansions instead of dark, and marble walls(suggest they are decorative and ornamental) means that the mansion is indeed meant for entertainment/indulgence.
    I believe that this part of your dream meant to tell you that you are like the sinful Babylonians of the ancient if you keep on with this addiction.

But you showed the desire to escape when you floated to the ceiling, which is a good sign.
    Will you really escape? From whom can you seek help?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to damian002 For This Useful Post:

300nukez (07-29-2012),Emiley (07-29-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    103/4
    Mentioned
    640 times
    Time Online
    15d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by damian002 View Post
    This dream is telling you of your current situation. You were in a desert and that means you're in a situation where you are trapped or lost. The pyramid means the desert is (I think I'll use present tense) ruled by a king that worships idol and is a pagan. The beach on your right means that you are not deprived of resources or provisions even though you are lost or trapped.
    In your real life, this could mean that you are addicted to something that has idol objects, pictures, or whatever.

The two attractive women you saw are the two demons who are in control of the spiritual realm of the desert, since the king of the desert worships them. They are responsible to sensually attract you to remain there (in the desert). The characteristic of the two demons seems to be highly connected with Gothic things. Black clothing means being of darkness, and nakedness of the other skinny woman means sensual attraction. "Nebuerti" is probably an ancient word that is highly connected to sensual way or style of entertainment.
    In your real life, if you find yourself strangely tempted into indulging in sensual or sexual thing, after satisfying an addiction, that could be the addiction the dream is referring to. If there is such thing as 5-7 second interval in your addiction, that could be the meaning of the 5-7 second interval in your dream.

The gargoyle wing suggests that they are indeed demons who are related to gothic thingy.
    Mansion with pork and things like that for dining also means that that is indeed Babylonian or pagan way of indulgence.
    white mansions instead of dark, and marble walls(suggest they are decorative and ornamental) means that the mansion is indeed meant for entertainment/indulgence.
    I believe that this part of your dream meant to tell you that you are like the sinful Babylonians of the ancient if you keep on with this addiction.

But you showed the desire to escape when you floated to the ceiling, which is a good sign.
    Will you really escape? From whom can you seek help?
    That's eerily accurate

WITCH! Burn him!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryan~ For This Useful Post:

Dom~ (07-29-2012),Zachafer (07-29-2012)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    171 times
    Time Online
    15d 13h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Your scary @(you need an account to see links)
    So right and accurate about everything!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/3
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    17d 12h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    lolol, i have no comment, but knowledge does help in interpreting dreams.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    wow my dream makes sense now
    I was like wtf was I dreaming about? lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    108/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    49d 8h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    @(you need an account to see links), may just start coming to you if i start having weird dreams again

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    343 times
    Time Online
    286d 22h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    Too much weed.