Ok, Me and my wife have decided to start working out together. We really want a kid, but she can't safely have one right now due to her size. She was 327 lbs when we started last week. I was 230 lbs. It's been five days. She is now down to 310, but i have stayed the same.

Now the challenge, she can't walk or run. She has some weird condition that causes her foot to lock up if she uses it to much. It's because of her weight and as soon as she is back down to 280, she will be free from it.

What i have been doing with her. This is for you guys and girls that are larger and have troubles doing what "normal" people can do. I myself have arthritis so it's hard for me someday.

1) Warm up by stretching base snap muscles.
2) Martial Arts Based: 25 back hands, forward punches, and up juts per hand. in a oscillating pattern. I vary the pattern each day to change how the muscles adapt.
3) Modified Bicycle: Then we get on the ground putting our legs at a 90 degree angle. We place our hands on our foreheads with elbows out. Then we try to touch our elbows to our opposite knee. (Right Elbow to Left Knee) 4 count reps. 10 reps.
4) Modified Pushups: She then gets on her knees, placing her hands in front of her. Holding her feet up slightly off the ground, she does pushups. (Down 1, up 2, down 3, up 4 = 1 rep) She does 20 reps. While I do pushups the regular way.
5) Hello world: This changes up each time to keep the body from adapting. But the main idea is laying on her back, raising the feet 2 inches off the ground and then preforming an action with it. Like raising one leg slowly, then lowing it, and repeating with the other leg. Opening and closing of the legs, Rotating the legs, rocking the body, etc...
6) Balance: I place her in a position which doesn't put strain on the foot but requires a tremendous amount of balance. We do this until her body can't hold anymore. (Normally 30 seconds. Some of the positions are very hard to hold.)
7) Cool down: Using deep cleanings breaths, combined with stretches and light yoga, we bring her heart beat back to normal.
8) Relaxation hypnosis: I have training in basic hypnosis, and I use it to help her relax and let go of the things of the day to help her sleep better.

My question is this, I want to add one more cardio, one more muscle, and one more balance type exercise to this route. What would you all suggest?

It's also 105-120 outside most days during the summer. Which isn't normal for this area.

Lets share our ideas and make a great work out that we all can get fit with.

Thanks everyone!