Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When your hash list seems empty..

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    69/0
    Mentioned
    100 times
    Time Online
    60d 3h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m

When your hash list seems empty..

{!} Warning, this guide is not for the impatient. If you get frustrated with hash lists as is, this will drive you crazy!{!}

So let me start off by saying all these methods are tested, and I have found accounts from each way of doing things. If you find another way not listed on here (besides the obvious ways) feel free to add!

Method 1: Using usernames as emails

Okay so I wanted to start off by using one that's a little more more commonly known. Basically this is exactly how it sounds. You take the username from the hash list, and add @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com, ect..
    A great tool for doing this can be found here: (you need an account to see links) This site is pretty self explanatory but if you have questions you can pm me.
    Now when you find neo-attached accounts you can try to use the hash password, but sometimes you wont have to if it turns out to be an unregistered email.

Method 2: Try those weird emails

Haha I bet 90% of you guys are cringing right now when I say this, but give this a chance. Google is your friend. Most of the time if you type the name of the email provider and then email after you'll find a link to where you can try it. This is really about if you think the risk is worth the reward. I've found plenty of stuff in foreign emails, but it can be annoying to try and figure out sometimes.

Heres a few tips on the weird emails:

* Any account with the address @rogers, @sbcglobal, and @(you need an account to see links)south can all be logged into by yahoo and sympatico.ca can be logged into by hotmail

* Once you are in the foreign emails, the neo email should be in english so you shouldn't really have anything to worry about

* Don't stress it. Take breaks in between checking. I suppose this goes for all hashes but it really helps when doing this

Method 3: Try emails as usernames

Sometimes when the username doesn't produce an account, try the email (without the @_____) as the username. Most of the time you wont find anything, but I've got it to work and also have seen usernames when I've gotten in emails that match the email name.

Method 4: Use listed neo accounts (Demo's list only)

So I've been told this might already be known, but I just found out about it so I figure I'm not the only one who didn't know about it. Take a look at the example below.

As you can see I've labeled the area below on where you will find what is known to be the person's username on neopets. These are only on Demo's hashes, but they aren't on every hash.

1. 3943) ('bbraven', 'bbraven', '4b94d0d6536078a3fc154ae8a7502c2a', '[email protected]', '', 'Briana', 0, 1135312663, '', 'www.bluedragoncreations.com', '', '', 'Pennsylvania', '', 'User', 'flat', 'collapsed', 10, 20116, 'Off', '', null, null, '', 'Female', 'bbraven', '', '', 1070838732, null, 'http://', null, 'yes', 'on', 'yes', '[email protected]', '216.37.243.122', '-3-', null, 'Member', null, '', '', 'leaves', null, 0, null, 'cp', '-', null, 'yes', '0', 0, null, 0, 0, '0cb82dbdcda47e2ad7b7aaf69573906e', 'yes', null, '', 'plaintext', 'all', '-', null, 'no', '', '0', 0, 0, 0, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, 0, null, null, null)

These are all the ways so far that I've found have worked to get accounts. (besides the normal ways) I'm working on a few other ideas, but until I know they work I need to keep testing. Hopefully this has helped you guys find more things from your hashes!
    I reserve the right to back out of any of any trade, especially if you give me a reason not to trust you. Plain and simple. My feedback score speaks for itself, I always deliver!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Luck For This Useful Post:

Emiley (07-26-2012),kooldude888 (07-24-2012),Kristin (07-26-2012),lilewing23 (07-23-2012),SmileYaDead (07-23-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    129/0
    Mentioned
    355 times
    Time Online
    89d 14h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    What's your success rate with using Method 1?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    69/0
    Mentioned
    100 times
    Time Online
    60d 3h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    @(you need an account to see links) I cant say it's amazing, usually when I run 100 accounts through the email checker, Ill get 10-15 neo attached accounts, but from there its really hit and miss sometimes you get things, sometimes you get skunked
    I reserve the right to back out of any of any trade, especially if you give me a reason not to trust you. Plain and simple. My feedback score speaks for itself, I always deliver!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    348 times
    Time Online
    13d 5h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Do you have a method for pulling the usernames from the hash list?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    121/0
    Mentioned
    47 times
    Time Online
    8d 7h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I have like 40000 hashes on my h/d i havnt done anything with yet, this will no doubt come in handy as well as the hash guide

Thankyou for this

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    129/0
    Mentioned
    355 times
    Time Online
    89d 14h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Hmm, think I'll give it a go, got about 2k to check

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    69/0
    Mentioned
    100 times
    Time Online
    60d 3h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    @(you need an account to see links) not yet, I've been doing it manually, which I know sucks :/

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    lol who did you get 40,000 strings from?
    I'm assuming they are all the ones that have been passed around over the years, you can probably count those as dead now for the most part.

I thought the last bit was pretty obvious. If people don't do that when going through their list, then they are really missing out! xD

You should also always go through all the emails. I have found some strange ass emails, even some .edu, .gov, etc etc. One of the nicest accounts I found was a .harvard.edu email LOL
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    368 times
    Time Online
    23d 14h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Guide stealer too!!!

Lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    69/0
    Mentioned
    100 times
    Time Online
    60d 3h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    @(you need an account to see links) I looked at yours, while it's similar, mine different, and wow hold a grudge much?