Sup guys! My name is Cypris. I just recently joined this website intending just to use the MajinSS program for the LoLs on Neopets because I'd stopped playing for about 5 years after growing out of it. But now that I realise how much I miss the website and the little mini-games I'll probably be on here from now on lol ^,^ A little about me is that I'm 17, I play ALOT of online games. The ones I play most often are: League of Legends (NA), Smite (Yay for being a beta tester), Hunterblade and ofcourse, Neopets. I'm half-way through my last year in highschool and I still don't know what I'm going to study at University (or College as I think Americans call it?)...
Anyway, feel free to chat me up (You know you want to) I'm more than friendly lol. I'm pretty open-minded so IDK... ALSO really random and I like to crack jokes out of nowhere... IDK What else to write in my introduction so I'll just stop it there before it turns into an essay :3
If you wanna be friends, friend me up and feel free to ask me anything ^,^ Peace.