DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 20h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

I have seen a avatar guide to do with some avatar's but not too many, so i have decide to go further and search for a more extended version, sorry if their is no pictures of the avatars because it would take way to long to do each one individually. I cant take credit for what i post other then the fact i did the research for everyone hope you enjoy it. (If you know of any of these being retired but i think i got all of them out then just send me a pm to fix)

A53 - LIKE A BOSS Win this avatar when you score 20,000 or more playing Assignment 53 Good Luck

Lawyerbot 3 Usuki This avatar appears at the bottom of your inventory page when you have 50 unique Usuki items in your inventory. I found it easiest to keep track of how many different items I had while they were still in my Safety Deposit Box
    Note:NC items don't seem to count

Rubbish This avatar is believed to be awarded randomly by Discarding items using the Quickstock option. Try discarding cheap items from your Safety Deposit Box (Jelly, Fish, Omelette etc)

Wishing Well To get the Wishing Well avatar you must donate 48673np to the wishing well. It doesnt matter what you wish for but it must be one of your first 7 wishes of the day

Forgotten Shore This avatar can be won randomly at the Forgotten Shore Map shoreline. To unlock access, complete the map and return to the Shoreline Daily .

Krawken Attack This avatar was awarded when you participated in the Krawk Island puzzle, collect your prize at the Governor's Mansion

A Day at the Beach Take a walk on the wild side and also a Tiki Tour while you are at it.

A Meepit! Run! Play Meepit Juice Break and score 3500 or more (note* you can get this in Zen mode)
    Code: Type juice-o-matic to restore timer to full
    Code: Type meepits to gain an extra life

Acara - Angry Prince Pay a male Royal Acara a visit, try looking up Art or Trestian

Acara - Roberta of Brightvale Visit the Brightvale Scrollery

Ace Zafara Score over 700 in Advert Attack to get this cool avatar. Type nopopups to clear the screen

Achyfi! Treat your pet to a Dandelion and Burdock Drink or a Prune Juice (anything with Drink or Juice in the name)

Aisha - Disco Visit a Disco Aisha

Aisha - Hoban the Navigator To receive this avatar you had to submit at least two correct answers for The Cyodrake's Gaze logic problem, to see if you qualify, visit the Answer page.

Aisha Scalawag This avatar is a Random Event if you win something at the Buried Treasure game. I got it by winning a Booby Prize

Alien Aisha Visit the Alien Vending Machine and insert a Nerkmid to play.

Altador Cup If you participated in the 2006, 2007, 2008, or 2009 Altador Cup and scored at least one point, you could claim this avatar on the Altador Cup Prize page. (The Altador Cup runs begins in the month of June)

Altador Cup Player Play and win enough games in the 2008, 2009 Altador Cup to reach Level 1 and then refesh at the status page. 50 Yooyuball wins earn you the new rank

Altador Cup - Staff Tourney If you correctly chose at least one staff member in the Altador Cup tourney, you are eligible to receive this avatar. Check the Final Standings page to see if you qualify. (retired)

Altador Cup V Staff Tournament Select your picks in the Altador Cup V Staff Tourney!

Angelpuss Equip an Angelpuss PetPet to your neopet then visit your Quick Reference

Angelpuss Angel Search Angelpuss from the Neopets search engine (sidebar).

Angry Air Mote Buy something Rarity 70 or higher from the Brightvale Motery
    R 70 + List

Anubis Visit the lookup of a pet who has an Anubis attached to a Desert painted pet,

Atlas Of The Ancients If you participated in the AOTA Plot, you may collect your prizes which include this Avatar, a Sidebar Theme, and other goodies by visiting this page!

Attack of the Slorgs Score 1000 or more in 'Attack of the Slorgs'.
    Code: Type marrow for an extra life.
    Code: Type chargex4 to recharge lasers.

Avatar Collector Get this by being on the Neoboard Avatar Collector Leaderboard (Top 50)

Babaa - Maths Nightmare Get Top 50 on the high-score table for playing Maths Nightmare
    *Trophies and high-scores are updated at 11:50 PM NST
    Code: Type letimiyasleep to get a time bonus

Baby Buzz Type I Love Baby Buzz! in the Neopet search bar and complete a search. *note: You must include the exclamation point'!' for this to work!

Baby Nimmo Visit a Baby Nimmo,

Baby Pteri - Cracked Visit a baby Pteri

Battle Faerie A random event after you win a fight in the Battledome. You'll get the event on the 'win' page (the page with the Trophy). It may take several wins before the event shows up, be patient.

Battle JubJub Visit a JubJub Pet page.

Better Than You Win a Better Than You challenge

Beware the Neggbreaker This avatar was awarded for paticipating in the Mysterious Negg puzzles during the 2012 Festival of Neggs activity. It may not show up as an 'event' so check your Neoboard Preferences

BFM - Squished Spiders You must have defeated at least one Spyder during the 'Battle For Meridell' war.

Bilge Dice Get '24' as a score playing Bilge Dice (there is some randomness here so it may take a few tries).

Bilge Dice - Lucky Streak! Win 10-in-a row playing Bilge Dice.

Black Pteri Beat the Black Pteri in the Battledome

Bleh!! Visit the New Layout page.

Bless you, Shoyru Bless your Shoyru with any Faerie, but first ensure your pet has a high enough level to get an ability from the Faerie.

Blumaroo - Chef Bonju Mix Orange Juice + Gourmet Cooking for your Pet + Blumaroo Steak together at the Mystery Island Cooking Pot while using 'Mad About Orange' as your active avatar
    Note: This avatar is seasonal. At this time it is believed you can only earn it in August

Blumaroo Court Jester Tell him a joke and make King Skarl laugh hysterically! (this is a Random Event).
    I used this joke but it is Random:
    Q: What | do | you do if | *blank* | fierce | Peophins | *blank* | has eaten too much | *blank* | tin of olives
    A: You | offering | a | tin of | *blank* | what what what | *blank* | *blank*

Blumaroo - Fire! Own a Fire Blumaroo with a Fire PetPet aged 30 or more days and view your pet lookup. Caution: The Fire PetPet cannot be another av-friendly petpet like Mazzew, Snicklebeast, Harris etc. if you want this avatar. A Baby Fireball is cheap and works just fine as a PetPet

[B]Bon App
    Last edited by killakizer; 07-23-2012 at 01:57 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to killakizer For This Useful Post:

Kenshin (07-23-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    510 times
    Time Online
    40d 8h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Source ?
    Copied/pasted.
    J_L_K_64 rules you.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    368 times
    Time Online
    23d 14h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Please, for the love of god, fix your first paragraph. It is the ONLY part you wrote yourself and it is butchered. Terribly, terribly butchered.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 20h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Was copy and pasted but it was all bunched together so i decided to space it all out so it was readable took me 45 mins >-(

Source=http://www.neopets.com/~the_pet_eater

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

I fixed it so it sounds better just for u :p lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    510 times
    Time Online
    40d 8h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Bolding each avatar would help . Make sure to source it in the first post ^_^
    J_L_K_64 rules you.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    32d 6h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Fairly certain this was copied from somewhere else.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 20h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Okay now everything is fixed and much better for all thx for the tips reese

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Brittanee View Post
    Fairly certain this was copied from somewhere else.
    It is obviously but you should of read (I do not take credit) also read at bottom for Source

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    225 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Would be much more helpful if you actually linked.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    60 times
    Time Online
    19d 17h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    yeah if you put in links this would help but if anybody wants to know where to get all the clickable ones i can give you a neo webpage that has them all

Thanks
    DL/UL
    77/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    1d 21h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Not Useful/Helpful. I meet it in any petpage. But, thanks!
    Last edited by Bounty; 07-23-2012 at 09:02 PM.