DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    @(you need an account to see links) Awesome! I hope his recovery goes fast. Just be there for him.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    @(you need an account to see links) I love your sigi. lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    2d 20h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I've never lost a friend, thankfully.
    I have /lost/ a friend as in am no longer friends with them. That's happened to a lot of people actually, I wouldn't say I get bored with people...but...in all honesty sometimes people get annoying so. It's best to move on if they constantly bother you, right? So I lost a lot of friends that way this past year, while keeping some close friends instead. Which I think worked out better.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    3h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I've lost a childhood friend to suicide. We meet at camp and hung out every summer when the camp was in session. Eventually we grew apart and years later I found out he committed suicide. Every time I think about him, I regret not keeping in touch. =/

I cant imagine losing one of my best friends though--dunno what I would do without them.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1,100 times
    Time Online
    43d 11h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I lost a friend a few years ago to suicide, his brother was my best friend. He hung himself and my best friend walked into the room. He was in a vegetative state from lack of oxygen when he was found. He would have had to be supported by machine, his parents decided to pull the plug.
    [9/3/12 11:11:58 PM] Joanna: sigh
    [9/3/12 11:12:14 PM] Joanna: john
    [9/3/12 11:12:16 PM] Joanna: is
    [9/3/12 11:12:17 PM] Joanna: perfect

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    59m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I've never lost a friend. But sometime a few years ago a friend of mine went missing for a whole year. She came back bearing a child with many bruises, injuries and an amputated thumb. She was abducted by a sicko who she managed to escape.... Quite a lucky, yet unlucky girl that got involved with the wrong people. ( I would hate to be in a situation like that.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    93 times
    Time Online
    28d 5h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    First, I've lost two friends. One to suicide and one in an accident. The accident one was in a car crash, he drove it right off the road after a party about a year and a half ago. I wish I had paid more attention at the time, I was drunk and stupid and he asked me if I could call up his parents to take him home, he broke his phone, but I told him to fuck off I was partying. They say he fell asleep behind the wheel and was slightly intoxicated. It still weighs on me today, but I had just turned 16 at the time, and I didn't really think it could happen.

The second one, suicide, was just that. He was bullied alot, and I personally stood up for him, as well as alot of my other friends. There was an incident at prom, which I personally think sparked his suicide. He liked this girl a lot, but she turned him down. We all tried convincing her, but she was adamant. He wasn't even an unattractive guy, but his confidence was shit. Still one of the nicest guys I have ever met though. Anyways, she went to prom without a date, and when he asked her to dance, she flipped out on him, telling him it was his fault she went dateless, as all the other guys thought they were together. She tossed her drink at him, and stormed off. We all saw it happen, and he ran off into the side room, where we found him sitting on the floor bawling his eyes out. When we finally managed to get him out of there, and to a party afterwards, he drank quite a bit. About a week down the road, he killed himself.

I almost killed myself aswell. I know its a pretty rough thing, but I've been cheated on 6 times by different girls. My very first and worst one was when the girl, who had been my best friend for 8 years before and we finally started dating in 8th grade on valentines day, cheated on me. I walked into her house, freshman year, 1 year anniversary, Valentines Day, and saw her on the couch with my friend fucking, (we had never been together as well). I just dropped what I had and left. Beat the shit out of him the next day at school, got suspended. (this is the condensed story, sorry guys).

Most recent one, really really nice girl, eventually just said she didn't love me. Oh, did I mention I pushed her out of the way of a moving car and took the hit instead? Broken leg, I'm now in a boot, but to be honest, she broke up with me and I later found out that she was cheating on me. The guy even came up to me and apologized. They're still dating.

So yeah, almost jumped out a 3 story window head first onto stone. How's that for almost losing yourself?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    4h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Never lost a friend, or anyone VERY close to me.. I am so thankful of this.. @(you need an account to see links) i'm so sorry man. idk what I would do if I lost my older brother.. I'm actually 14 now, and I just am so sorry.