28 times
    Time Online
    4d 13h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Lost 1 friend to a bomb in afghanistan.

Lost 2nd friend to a car crash in 2003.

Lost 3rd friend to a car crash in 2004.

Lost 4th friend to a motorcycle accident in 2010.

Lost 5th friend to cancer.

I think that about does it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    108/0
    Mentioned
    91 times
    Time Online
    1d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Never a friend of me was next to die... But i was VERY CLOSE to death twice... One time i was with the biggest lollipop ever, and i was lying down, and my brother jumped my way

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    970 times
    Time Online
    279d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 36m
    My best friend committed suicide two months ago. =/

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    67 times
    Time Online
    1d 17h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I lost a classmate to cancer when i was in year 9. The whole year level was devastated

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    4h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    My best friend in 8th grade ran away from home and committed suicide. I was 13, she was 14. I remember I had Physical Ed class with her, and each student had a number painted on the blacktop that they had to sit on when they came out from the locker room. I just remember coming out of the locker room and sitting on my number, and I looked over at her number (it was 20-something) and she wasn't there. I figured she was just sick and didn't come to school. I tried calling her all week and didn't hear from her and didn't see her at school. That weekend I went to the mall with my other friend, and while we were shopping I went to the cash register to purchase something and behind the counter was a missing child poster (an Amber Alert for those who live in America) with her picture on it. I started crying and called my mom. My mom called her mom, who was obviously hysterical. My mom and I helped her parents put up her picture around town until we learned that they found her body not too long after.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    @(you need an account to see links) Almost lost a sister, my friend Tyrent was shot and killed on the line of duties in afgan. My friend Patrick blew his brains out with my neighbors shotgun. My friend Victor is MIA still. We think he might be a POW. When i was dating a girl she went MIA in afgan. It was two years after that when they found her. She wasn't the same. I've lost many older friends i have had throughout the years because of old age deaths and such.

Death is natural, and it takes time to recover when someone close to you dies. Almost deaths get you thinking, what's next? That's an question for the ages though.

I hope your football friend is doing better.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    228/0
    Mentioned
    394 times
    Time Online
    71d 6h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    A couple years ago I lost one of my best hommies on a shooting u-u

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Nope, never lost a friend

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    42d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I lost my best and only friend to drug use a year ago. No one - not his family, not me, absolutely no one - knew that he was abusing drugs and hanging out girls that abused them as well. He overdosed in basically a drug den and I haven't been able to forgive him for it, or stop blaming myself, or stop breaking down. I haven't been able to even accept it. It can mentally fuck you up. No closure and I don't think I'll be moving on any time soon.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    103/4
    Mentioned
    640 times
    Time Online
    15d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by davebold370 View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) Almost lost a sister, my friend Tyrent was shot and killed on the line of duties in afgan. My friend Patrick blew his brains out with my neighbors shotgun. My friend Victor is MIA still. We think he might be a POW. When i was dating a girl she went MIA in afgan. It was two years after that when they found her. She wasn't the same. I've lost many older friends i have had throughout the years because of old age deaths and such.

Death is natural, and it takes time to recover when someone close to you dies. Almost deaths get you thinking, what's next? That's an question for the ages though.

I hope your football friend is doing better.
    I'm sorry that has happened to you. And yes, he has recovered fine. No brain damage, and he should get to go home soon!