Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Can we please have Mango back?

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Posts
    915
    Thanks
    632
    Thanked 924 Times in 499 Posts


    Downloads
    7
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    0

    Can we please have Mango back?

    First and foremost, I did not have any contact with Mango. Anyhow, ck lost a great member and valuable asset when we banned Mango. Not only did he captivate us with his charming posts, he also selflessly lent his BGC to many members on this website. Sure, he was upset his BGC he lent got frozen. Wouldn't you? I think he is a funny guy, and pretty nice too. He also didn't do any of the trolling on TC. He only goes on the internet after his work, which is 9PM PST(NST for those who don't know their timezones...)

    In the past, he made a few mistakes and solicited photos on another website of underage girls. However tell me this, did he put a gun to their face and forced them to take the photo? Was he there in person and told them they better give the photo or else? I don't think so. I can say that those

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ronith For This Useful Post:

    Tom (07-18-2012),Zachafer (07-18-2012)

  3. #2

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    25
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    1,372
    Thanked 1,399 Times in 817 Posts


    Downloads
    85
    Uploads
    4
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Time Online
    14 d 7 h 24 m
    Avg. Time Online
    10 m
    Rep Power
    6
    If I'm not mistaken, you hated Mango and went out of your way to belittle him?

    Why the change of heart? But, I doubt he will be let back. As for a valuable asset, eh.

    I'm not sure if this is even a serious post. -.- I'm going back to sleep.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ryan~ For This Useful Post:

    Demo (07-18-2012),Emiley (07-18-2012),robots (07-18-2012)

  5. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Posts
    915
    Thanks
    632
    Thanked 924 Times in 499 Posts


    Downloads
    7
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan~ View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, you hated Mango and went out of your way to belittle him?

    Why the change of heart? But, I doubt he will be let back. As for a valuable asset, eh.

    I'm not sure if this is even a serious post. -.- I'm going back to sleep.
    I reread what I wrote, and what I posted elsewhere. I was wrong, I joined the bandwagon without knowing all the facts.

    And yeah, srs post is srs.

    @Ryan PM me or go on skype, and I will fill ypou in why I had the change of heart.
    Last edited by Ronith; 07-18-2012 at 09:22 AM.

  6. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Minnesnowta~
    Posts
    377
    Thanks
    252
    Thanked 258 Times in 167 Posts


    Downloads
    15
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    0
    I support this because Ronith.

  7. #5

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Posts
    797
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 190 Times in 120 Posts


    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Time Online
    6 d 1 h 22 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 m
    Rep Power
    7
    The one thing that's always bothered me about what Mango did is, most people thought it was fine at the time.
    There's absolutely nothing that MADE the girls give nudes.
    They could have easily blocked him/reported him.
    They were obviously completely victimized by something that was completely preventable.
    I'm not defending what he did, but no one needed to give him anything.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Smookie For This Useful Post:

    Steph (07-18-2012)

  9. #6

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    25
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    1,372
    Thanked 1,399 Times in 817 Posts


    Downloads
    85
    Uploads
    4
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Time Online
    14 d 7 h 24 m
    Avg. Time Online
    10 m
    Rep Power
    6
    Can you offline Skype it to me/PM? I'm about to go back to bed :p

  10. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Posts
    915
    Thanks
    632
    Thanked 924 Times in 499 Posts


    Downloads
    7
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan~ View Post
    Can you offline Skype it to me/PM? I'm about to go back to bed :p
    PM sent.

  11. #8

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Posts
    94
    Thanks
    113
    Thanked 169 Times in 84 Posts


    Downloads
    7
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Time Online
    1 h 11 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronith View Post
    In the past, he made a few mistakes and solicited photos on another website of underage girls. However tell me this, did he put a gun to their face and forced them to take the photo? Was he there in person and told them they better give the photo or else? I don't think so. I can say that those “women” lack class and gave Mango the photo because they have low self-esteem and this is the only way they feel good about themselves. Again, I am pretty sure none of you would deny a picture of a nude girl.
    I have no idea who Mango is, so here's my completely unbiased opinion: he still solicited nude pictures of underage girls. While it is true that he didn't "put a gun to their face," he still took advantage of their low self-esteem. Preying on someone's weaknesses to get something you want is pretty horrible, and the fact that it concerns underage girls' nude photographs makes it downright disgusting.

    He still took advantage. It's still preying. It's still disgusting.

    And let's not make generalizations about who would deny what. I would most certainly deny nude pictures of women, not that women interest me. The same still goes for guys. First of all, I wouldn't be going after random people's nudes on the internet; that's why there's porn, or, y'know, people in real life. If I want to get off, I go to my boyfriend, not random boys on the internet. Second of all, it is very dangerous and irresponsible to accept nudes from anyone, and even more so if you can't prove without a shadow of a doubt that they're over 18.

    So yeah, that's that.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Riku For This Useful Post:

    Dan (09-15-2012),Emiley (07-18-2012),robots (07-18-2012)

  13. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Posts
    915
    Thanks
    632
    Thanked 924 Times in 499 Posts


    Downloads
    7
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Riku View Post
    I have no idea who Mango is, so here's my completely unbiased opinion: he still solicited nude pictures of underage girls. While it is true that he didn't "put a gun to their face," he still took advantage of their low self-esteem. Preying on someone's weaknesses to get something you want is pretty horrible, and the fact that it concerns underage girls' nude photographs makes it downright disgusting.

    He still took advantage. It's still preying. It's still disgusting.

    And let's not make generalizations about who would deny what. I would most certainly deny nude pictures of women, not that women interest me. The same still goes for guys. First of all, I wouldn't be going after random people's nudes on the internet; that's why there's porn, or, y'know, people in real life. If I want to get off, I go to my boyfriend, not random boys on the internet. Second of all, it is very dangerous and irresponsible to accept nudes from anyone, and even more so if you can't prove without a shadow of a doubt that they're over 18.

    So yeah, that's that.
    So what held them back from blocking him in the first place? Why does it seem, from what I read, that the girls continued to talk to him over and over again. They are just as guilty as far as I am concerned. If he truly bothered them, why did they put themselves in the same situation again and again? Where were the parents when all this happened? Does that excuse themselves from whoring themselves? Was that right? Why do they continue to victimize themselves if they know its wrong? The girls weren't taken advantage of, they did it on their own free will.

    All it takes is to block someone, and end of story.

  14. #10
    Evelsaint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,984
    Thanks
    261
    Thanked 345 Times in 246 Posts


    Downloads
    89
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Time Online
    7 h 1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    8
    Bringing Mango back = Drama?

    Seems like it to me right now.

    If Mango wants to come back, he can plead his case with @Infamous Joe

    Don't argue over this please.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •