68/0
    Mentioned
    298 times
    Time Online
    30d 23h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m

just a little neo rant.

I feel super frustrated because there's a rw I've been stalking for legit 2 years, and the account wasn't active the whole time until a few weeks ago.
    I should have known someone would get into and now I'll never get the pet purged. What really eats me up is I've been looking for anyone who's been selling the pet or the account and no one seems to know. But it's def not the original owner because they changed names/area of residence like twice. (Which IMO is not start when you first acquire said account.)

Tell me your little neo woes, so I don't feel like a dweeb.

Why, yes. The world does revolve around me.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    51/7
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    21d 20h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    That sucks asses. I think as long as you stay under the radar (away from Neoboards and trading post), you're all set with changing info, especially on shells. I change the info to all of my storage shells right when I get them, and I've never been iced because of it.

Hopefully you see the pet up on the market at some point. Similar thing happened to me with a pet name, except it was an account I had access too but wanted to let it sit for a while. Turned out someone else had the information (it was an unreg) and grabbed the account from under my nose. Neo is ruthless.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    182 times
    Time Online
    97d 3h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Rant: People who go on the PC with obv brought/illegit pets and expect to get away with it

I saw/can still see a board in which the pet is now frozen (Cache was still linked to the old owner who was last seen along long time ago and they didn't even have a replacement pet on the brought/stolen account)
    Last edited by Suicune; 01-26-2015 at 04:40 PM.