49/0
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    5d 23h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Here's a suggestion

Change to a low-carb diet. Eat lots of fruit and veggies & Turkey/Chicken in place of steak or other meats
    And start walking. Everyday. First day do 30 minutes. 2nd do 40 and so on

It works- trust me

Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    There are these drops that make you lose like 3 pounds a day for like 3 months or so Other than that I can tell you what I did to lose wait in PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    53m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Weight issues are very common now days.Try to eat healthy like vegetables,fruits,beans,fish etc and drinks more and more water.Also engage yourself in some kind of physical exercises,games.workouts which also plays a vital role to reduce fat and weight of our body.

Pronouns
    Flor/Fleur
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    94 times
    Time Online
    45d 9h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    When I was younger I was very overweight. Because my whole family is and has an awful metabolism, I found it so hard to lose weight.
    When I went to secondary school, I needed something to help me concentrate so my ma put me on ritalin tablets. My weight dropped like flies. I was bout 80KG/ 159 pounds and went down to 50KG/ 103 pounds in secondary school. I wouldn't recommend ritalin for weight loss though. But it is the most common side effect. I miss being on ritalin now. I've gained the weight back unfortunately and I do exercise daily so it's really annoying.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I used to tone my body fat down to 9-10 percent during spring for the summer. I used to do a lot of high intensity workouts during the mornings/late nights. I also consumed significantly less calories than I would regularly. I would drink water to stay hydrated during my workouts but by the end of the workout, I would throw on sweats and a sweatshirt and sit in the sauna/steam room for 30 minutes. Then take a break and go swim, then sit in there for another 30 minutes.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    59/0
    Mentioned
    115 times
    Time Online
    14d 9h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I struggle with my weight my entire life (makes me sound old) but I found something that I am consistent with and I love to do. I love to dance but when I had my knee injury I just quit and didn't go back. But there's a local Zumba class and my friends recommended it to me. 1 hour of full cardio and I will tell you it's hard. I was so sore the next day that I thought I couldn't move but a within 3 weeks of going 3x a week I lost a pant size and my stomach toned. Go with your friends, drink lots of fluids and before you know it the pounds will be falling off. Good luck and keep us posted!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    467 times
    Time Online
    29d 9h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    How much is the usual Zumba class at 3x per week?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    2d 21h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I went from 90 lbs to 160 lbs to 100 lbs in the past year and some, and I can tell you that the most important thing is for you not to let one slip up in your diet/exercise/routine ruin your entire day. Just do what know you have to do, regardless of what you've already done.

-Drink lots of water. If you feel your fingers swelling when you walk or run you might be drinking to much, though. Water will make you slimmer and make your skin more beautiful and youthful in the long run. Not to mention the countless benefits it has that we can't see.

- Do not eat processed food. If you can't make it yourself, with natural ingredients, you probably shouldn't be eating it. These are the foods that are the real monstrosities. They gunk up your system and it is the a-nutritional garbage is what makes up the extra fat deposits in our bodies (hello cellulite also~). Processed food is also the cause of most acne.

-Exercise. Personally, I don't feel the need to do intense cardio or weight lifting (because I feel that people who do these things, especially women, age a lot faster and look a lot older), but I make sure to be walking around as much as possible, and I'm not afraid to sweat every one in a while.

-Maintain a regular sleep schedule. The disruption to your sleep and ultimately serotonin production and other bodily process is going to make it increasingly difficult for you to lose the weight, as well as feel positive, and so much more. I feel that a nap during the afternoon everyone in a while is also really great.

- Eat many fruits, vegetables, meats, fish, eggs, nuts, seeds and fats. Limit grains and dairy! For me, I eat rice or pasta every few days and dairy (like cheese or garlic butter) is a treat for me.

- EAT A LOT. I eat ~250 calories every 3 hours that I am awake (starting whenever I start to feel hungry after waking up). Bear in mind that I am 5'2 and super tiny in frame, and most people have to eat more. I only count the calories because I have a bad habit of not eating enough if I don't. You will still lose weight if you are eating the foods mentioned above. You might want to limit nuts and other super calorie dense foods, but other than that, it is very hard to eat too much healthful food.

- LISTEN TO YOUR BODY. If something doesn't feel right, figure out what it is. Maybe your body is not responding well to a certain food you are eating, or maybe it's trying to tell you that you need more of a certain vitamin or mineral. Restless legs while sitting at the computer? Get up and go for a walk

These are really just general life guildlines I think. haha.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    1d 13h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by kate View Post
    -Exercise. Personally, I don't feel the need to do intense cardio or weight lifting (because I feel that people who do these things, especially women, age a lot faster and look a lot older), but I make sure to be walking around as much as possible, and I'm not afraid to sweat every one in a while.
    I'm not sure why you think this...the aging factor doesn't come from working out at all. I believe you associate this with women who work out for a living. Most of their age comes from the constant tanning they do to bring out the contrast for muscle definition. Trust me, you'll feel amazing after an intense cardio session, you know...the ones where you feel like your body just wants to give up.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    13d 1h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I used to be pretty chubby.. was up to 190 and still wasn't finished growing, then I basically cut bread and pop/sugary drinks out of my diet and lost about 40 pounds, of course I've gained some weight since then but I've also grown about a foot so I'd say I'm still pretty healthy and I still tend to stay away from carbs and sugary drinks but of course I'll eat/drink them occasionally :3