54/0
    Mentioned
    289 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Shichibukai View Post
    To be honest, yes there is a problem. You being idiotic annoys me. If you dont know people spend money on NC as well, and their money is wasted too. The money they waste is not being looked just because you are on a neopets cheating forum. I bet if you were NOT on clraik and were a legit user, you would have been crying to your best friends about how people are scamming accounts and how their heads should be 'chopped off'.
    Well fine, here is some advice: If I really ignore you that much then don't post on my thread at all.
    I would not be crying about how the people here are trying to scam accounts because honestly that is a whole different thing compared to completely ruining your computer. If your computer is completely ruined then you cant go on neopets at all!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    348 times
    Time Online
    13d 5h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Could this be why my internet has been cutting on and off for the past week? every 15 minutes or so it cuts out then on

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    113/0
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    4d 10h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    Well fine, here is some advice: If I really ignore you that much then don't post on my thread at all.
    I would not be crying about how the people here are trying to scam accounts because honestly that is a whole different thing compared to completely ruining your computer. If your computer is completely ruined then you cant go on neopets at all!
    If you really ignore me that wont change the part that I can still see what you post. What you post is rubbish and I would like to not see it. Im just posting so you become a bit smarter.

FYI If you dont dedicate enough time on neopets it doesnt mean not everyone else does the same. People have dedicated lots of time and money on their accounts and dont like getting them frozen.
    If a person is putting a malware or is just hacking a neopets account they both are HACKERS. They BOTH are the same.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    67 times
    Time Online
    1d 17h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Was anyone affected?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    103/4
    Mentioned
    640 times
    Time Online
    15d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I didn't even notice @(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links)'s little argument here. I miss everything.

Btw, hacking i hacking. If you are stupid enough to get a virus, blah blah blah.

Have a good day.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryan~ For This Useful Post:

Emiley (07-10-2012)