19/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Iced. Need help appealing

2 of my shells were just frozen yesterday. One was frozen for scamming other users, and the other frozen to protect it (suspicious activity?)

What I found odd was, the shell that was frozen for scamming has never been used to scam. It has been secured previously for several months before being put to use. I last accessed it a few days ago, and transferred a pet (received from an inactive acct) onto it for further securing. Could TNT have considered that transfer the result of a scam? I've done hundreds of similar transfers, but this is a first.

What should I write in my ticket to appeal the account frozen for scamming users?

And what should I write for TNT to unfreeze the account frozen due to suspicious activity and for protection?

They both contain pets from the same inactive account, but were frozen for different reasons. Yes, I did use proxies.
    Last edited by serissa; 07-04-2012 at 06:23 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    1d 4h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    From the jist of what I've seen, the account frozen for scamming might be a goner. What TNT thinks you did is steal a pet (who was the seller? Are you 100% sure the seller got the pet from an inactive) from one account and sent it to another. That is the most likely scenario in this case. With that being said, if you do not own the shells it will be quite hard to appeal.

If the shells are yours however, try to claim ownership of both your accounts and see if TNT will unfreeze both due to a mix up in thinking you scammed the pet from yourself. If the pet however, was stolen from an active account, you may be screwed with that story

Cause someday I'll be OVER 9,000... Rep!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Xanice For This Useful Post:

serissa (07-04-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Yeah I'm pretty sure my accounts are goners. What happen was, I got into an inactive account (unregs), waited a month, then transferred 2 pets - one to each shell. I own the shell frozen for protection, but the one frozen for scamming was bought. I did secure it for like 2-3 months first though. It's really weird - they froze one for scamming, and the other for protection -_- . Should I just tell TNT (for the acct frozen for protection) that I'll change all personal information upon receiving the account back?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    1d 4h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by serissa View Post
    Yeah I'm pretty sure my accounts are goners. What happen was, I got into an inactive account (unregs), waited a month, then transferred 2 pets - one to each shell. I own the shell frozen for protection, but the one frozen for scamming was bought. I did secure it for like 2-3 months first though. It's really weird - they froze one for scamming, and the other for protection -_- . Should I just tell TNT (for the acct frozen for protection) that I'll change all personal information upon receiving the account back?
    Yeah. Mail them inquiring about the freeze, ask for it to be unfrozen and provide any necessary information you may need to prove ownership, name birthdate attached, etc etc. I'm almost 100% positive they will give you back the one you own. I would cut your losses with the other frozen shell due to the fact that if you mail them about both, even with different e-mails, it will look suspicious and may ruin the chances of your self-created account. If you want to attempt the one for scamming do it after you receive your first account back
    Last edited by Xanice; 07-04-2012 at 06:47 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Xanice For This Useful Post:

serissa (07-04-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    510 times
    Time Online
    40d 8h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    With the one frozen for scamming, just play innocent, ask why, refute everything . Alternatively, you can say the pet was your friends/cousins/moms and they quit and offered to give it to you; but you would need to provide everything about the original account, preferably from the original email.
    As for suspicious activity, provide all the information about the account(birthday, pets created/abandoned, NC items bought/NC cards bought, books read). You have to be really thorough about it .
    Best of luck getting both accounts unfrozen, and if you have any questions feel free to PM me ^_^. I have had one account unfrozen for scamming, and most have been unfrozen for suspicious activity .
    J_L_K_64 rules you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Reese For This Useful Post:

serissa (07-04-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thanks for the help! How long does it usually take for TNT to respond to my tickets? They used to take weeks to do it, but that was a couple years ago.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    1d 4h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by serissa View Post
    Thanks for the help! How long does it usually take for TNT to respond to my tickets? They used to take weeks to do it, but that was a couple years ago.
    I haven't sent a ticket in quite a while. I'd imagine still weeks :X

@(you need an account to see links) probably knows much better than me about that

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    510 times
    Time Online
    40d 8h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    2-3 weeks, unfortunately D:!
    Best of luck with it, and be sure to update what happens-if they ask for more information, try and provide everything you can about the account
    J_L_K_64 rules you.