66/0
    Mentioned
    63 times
    Time Online
    9d 2h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m

How accurate are hash IP's?

How accurate are the IP addresses that come with the hashes you buy?

Some email accounts actually have the owners Zip code as the secret answer and I actually managed to answer one yesterday and get a pretty decent account, but today has not been so fruitful.

Thanks

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    3d 3h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I haven't bought any hashes, but the free lists that I've used with IP addresses seem pretty accurate... I've been able to find people on FB (esp people with generic names) and other websites with IPs. Of course, it's possible for IPs used to be old or inaccurate (people can move, tracker services CAN be wrong, people use the internet in a different place than where they consider their location to be, other people use proxies/VPNs too, etc.).

So the raw information should be correct... but it's basically as much luck as the rest of the hash list info.
    gr8

3. The Following User Says Thank You to derpherpherp For This Useful Post:

jongeh (07-04-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    63 times
    Time Online
    9d 2h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by derpherpherp View Post
    I haven't bought any hashes, but the free lists that I've used with IP addresses seem pretty accurate... I've been able to find people on FB (esp people with generic names) and other websites with IPs. Of course, it's possible for IPs used to be old or inaccurate (people can move, tracker services CAN be wrong, people use the internet in a different place than where they consider their location to be, other people use proxies/VPNs too, etc.).

So the raw information should be correct... but it's basically as much luck as the rest of the hash list info.
    Yeah, I have found much to nothing so far from 500 hashes. Nearly gone through all of them. I am just going to keep trying this one account, has an amazing pet and gallery on it. I just need to cycle through all possible zip codes from a certain state lol!

I just take it people that buy hashes now are a little too late. I bet when they first became available people were finding so much good stuff! I am just finding amazing account after amazing account, all with changed PWs lol.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    368 times
    Time Online
    23d 14h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by jongeh View Post
    Yeah, I have found much to nothing so far from 500 hashes. Nearly gone through all of them. I am just going to keep trying this one account, has an amazing pet and gallery on it. I just need to cycle through all possible zip codes from a certain state lol!

I just take it people that buy hashes now are a little too late. I bet when they first became available people were finding so much good stuff! I am just finding amazing account after amazing account, all with changed PWs lol.
    Are you trying the first part of the email as account name too? And trying to get into the email & all sides?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    63 times
    Time Online
    9d 2h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by esperanto View Post
    Are you trying the first part of the email as account name too? And trying to get into the email & all sides?
    Sup, I am trying to get into the emails using the password that has been encrypted, however after the 100th or so email address, I stopped trying to guess the secret answer as it is basically impossible lol. I'm not however trying the first part of the emails as account names though. Is that, in your experience quite successful then?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    368 times
    Time Online
    23d 14h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by jongeh View Post
    Sup, I am trying to get into the emails using the password that has been encrypted, however after the 100th or so email address, I stopped trying to guess the secret answer as it is basically impossible lol. I'm not however trying the first part of the emails as account names though. Is that, in your experience quite successful then?
    Yes, I have had MUCH better success using emails than usernames

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    That's probably a question for the person you got the hashes from.
    Hard to say without knowing what we are talking about.
    It could be an IP they posted from, or their registration IP.
    It might not even be the IP they normally use (now or then) and it might not be within their zip code.

I'd say if you really wanna roll with that, it can't hurt to try, but it isn't foolproof by any means.
    I never mess with that stuff if it comes with an IP of sorts.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    368 times
    Time Online