Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: How accurate are hash IP's?

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    DK
    Posts
    436
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 61 Times in 49 Posts


    Downloads
    47
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Time Online
    7 d 20 h 39 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 m
    Rep Power
    7

    How accurate are hash IP's?

    How accurate are the IP addresses that come with the hashes you buy?

    Some email accounts actually have the owners Zip code as the secret answer and I actually managed to answer one yesterday and get a pretty decent account, but today has not been so fruitful.


    Thanks

  2. #2
    derpherpherp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Posts
    111
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 61 Times in 42 Posts


    Downloads
    36
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Time Online
    2 d 22 h 39 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 m
    Rep Power
    6
    I haven't bought any hashes, but the free lists that I've used with IP addresses seem pretty accurate... I've been able to find people on FB (esp people with generic names) and other websites with IPs. Of course, it's possible for IPs used to be old or inaccurate (people can move, tracker services CAN be wrong, people use the internet in a different place than where they consider their location to be, other people use proxies/VPNs too, etc.).

    So the raw information should be correct... but it's basically as much luck as the rest of the hash list info.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to derpherpherp For This Useful Post:

    jongeh (07-04-2012)

  4. #3

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    DK
    Posts
    436
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 61 Times in 49 Posts


    Downloads
    47
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Time Online
    7 d 20 h 39 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 m
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by derpherpherp View Post
    I haven't bought any hashes, but the free lists that I've used with IP addresses seem pretty accurate... I've been able to find people on FB (esp people with generic names) and other websites with IPs. Of course, it's possible for IPs used to be old or inaccurate (people can move, tracker services CAN be wrong, people use the internet in a different place than where they consider their location to be, other people use proxies/VPNs too, etc.).

    So the raw information should be correct... but it's basically as much luck as the rest of the hash list info.
    Yeah, I have found much to nothing so far from 500 hashes. Nearly gone through all of them. I am just going to keep trying this one account, has an amazing pet and gallery on it. I just need to cycle through all possible zip codes from a certain state lol!

    I just take it people that buy hashes now are a little too late. I bet when they first became available people were finding so much good stuff! I am just finding amazing account after amazing account, all with changed PWs lol.

  5. #4


    esperanto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    510
    Thanked 742 Times in 409 Posts


    Downloads
    23
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Time Online
    23 d 14 h 15 m
    Avg. Time Online
    18 m
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by jongeh View Post
    Yeah, I have found much to nothing so far from 500 hashes. Nearly gone through all of them. I am just going to keep trying this one account, has an amazing pet and gallery on it. I just need to cycle through all possible zip codes from a certain state lol!

    I just take it people that buy hashes now are a little too late. I bet when they first became available people were finding so much good stuff! I am just finding amazing account after amazing account, all with changed PWs lol.
    Are you trying the first part of the email as account name too? And trying to get into the email & all sides?

  6. #5

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    DK
    Posts
    436
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 61 Times in 49 Posts


    Downloads
    47
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Time Online
    7 d 20 h 39 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 m
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by esperanto View Post
    Are you trying the first part of the email as account name too? And trying to get into the email & all sides?
    Sup, I am trying to get into the emails using the password that has been encrypted, however after the 100th or so email address, I stopped trying to guess the secret answer as it is basically impossible lol. I'm not however trying the first part of the emails as account names though. Is that, in your experience quite successful then?

  7. #6


    esperanto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    510
    Thanked 742 Times in 409 Posts


    Downloads
    23
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Time Online
    23 d 14 h 15 m
    Avg. Time Online
    18 m
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by jongeh View Post
    Sup, I am trying to get into the emails using the password that has been encrypted, however after the 100th or so email address, I stopped trying to guess the secret answer as it is basically impossible lol. I'm not however trying the first part of the emails as account names though. Is that, in your experience quite successful then?
    Yes, I have had MUCH better success using emails than usernames

  8. #7
    Andrew


    I_royalty_I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    Behind you.
    Age
    98
    Posts
    5,989
    Thanks
    5,141
    Thanked 7,779 Times in 2,993 Posts


    Downloads
    29
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Time Online
    338 d 5 h 55 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 18 m
    Rep Power
    16
    That's probably a question for the person you got the hashes from.
    Hard to say without knowing what we are talking about.
    It could be an IP they posted from, or their registration IP.
    It might not even be the IP they normally use (now or then) and it might not be within their zip code.

    I'd say if you really wanna roll with that, it can't hurt to try, but it isn't foolproof by any means.
    I never mess with that stuff if it comes with an IP of sorts.

  9. #8

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    DK
    Posts
    436
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 61 Times in 49 Posts


    Downloads
    47
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Time Online
    7 d 20 h 39 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 m
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by esperanto View Post
    Yes, I have had MUCH better success using emails than usernames
    The passwords just never work though! where do you usually buy your hashes from may I ask?

    ---------- Post added at 05:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    That's probably a question for the person you got the hashes from.
    Hard to say without knowing what we are talking about.
    It could be an IP they posted from, or their registration IP.
    It might not even be the IP they normally use (now or then) and it might not be within their zip code.

    I'd say if you really wanna roll with that, it can't hurt to try, but it isn't foolproof by any means.
    I never mess with that stuff if it comes with an IP of sorts.
    Yeah, I haven't actually had that much success using this method. It just seems within your grasp though when all an email address needs is a bloody zipcode in order to get access! I just see so many people finding UC this or UC that, or countless millions with these hashes and every time I come across an account that actually has some decent pets, I can't get in lol.
    Last edited by jongeh; 07-05-2012 at 07:34 AM.

  10. #9


    esperanto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    510
    Thanked 742 Times in 409 Posts


    Downloads
    23
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Time Online
    23 d 14 h 15 m
    Avg. Time Online
    18 m
    Rep Power
    8
    @jongeh, I only buy from @Demo

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to esperanto For This Useful Post:

    Demo (07-05-2012)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •