Well, first of all: Hello everyone, my name is liantal and this is my first post.

I played 4 years ago Neopets very very enthusiastically, but life goes on, so I decidet to stop playing.
A few days ago I thought it would be funny to play from time to time again, and wanted to log in in my
legit main account. Well. Of course my accounts were birthday locked and of course the stupid me 7 years ago,
when I started to play, decided not to use my real birthday.
I also have a few not legit accounts with some money, which are also birthday locked, which I would love to have,
to have a over 4 months old shell, but the most important ones are my legal main + side accounts.

So is there any way to get my accounts back? I can't write tnt since I dont know much anymore (maybe which pet I traded for which one, but that's it. ) And I know the Birthday Cracker doesn't work right now.

If anyone would help me, I would be glad to give them one or two (sadly also bd locked) very very old shell accounts or since I think I can draw pretty good, also an bc entry. (I would even offer money, but since I'm pretty broke right now, thats sadly not possible)

Thank you a lot,
liantal