I bought Netflix a while back and I saw this and thought I would give it a go. At first I was quite sceptical as all I knew the lead actor from was a programme called 'Malcom in the Middle', where he played a frustrated and unassertive father of three. However, after the first episode I became hooked. I absolutely love it, especially how they portray the gradual demise of Mr White, from an innocent introvert to a ruthless killer. One thing I like about Mr White is that as he is falling deeper into this irreversible chaos, he loses all rational, however still keeps certain traits that we loved him for in the earlier seasons. Aaron Paul as Jesse Pinkman is absolutely great in this. Aaron's acting is superb and he keeps his character teetering on the verge of us hating him or feeling sympathetic towards him all throughout the first four seasons.

Season 5 premiers on the 15th July on AMC (I am British so I don't know what channel that is) but I will be close behind, downloading every episode, one by one.

If you haven't seen Breaking Bad and want to be lost in a great series, always wanting more, definitely give it a go!

Can't wait for season 5 to air!