Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has anyone ever applied to work for Apple?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    1d 4h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristin View Post
    Well I tried to re-apply but since I've already applied once I can't reapply.
    I figured there were a bajillion applicants...I just didn't know if this was a normal wait time or what.

@(you need an account to see links) I'm applying for a work at home job with them, so hopefully my piercings won't be a deciding factor.
    Hm. If it's an online application, it's very hard to say. They may just be extremely irresponsible about filling out the position or it may be they just hvae a temporary solution and have been ignoring it Either way, wish you the best of luck! If it's a home job with an online ap though maybe give it just a bit more time. There really must be an unimagineable amount of applicants. Looking for other jobs mean while couldn't hurt either though

@(you need an account to see links) , yeah unfortunately the business world is pretty cruel to anything that lacks the social norm of it. I would think that an employer who seeks innovation, however, would see past physical appearence and search more for mental prowess. That's extremely disappointing :\

Cause someday I'll be OVER 9,000... Rep!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    67 times
    Time Online
    1d 17h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I applied and there is 3 interview stages in Australia. They called me back about a week after i applied, if you don't hear from them give them a call and ask if they got your CV. No harm in asking, it usually helps your application if they see you have the initiative.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    4d 13h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Pretty much depends on what website you see the ad for the job as well.

Some websites have a set schedule to re-post jobs over and over even when they are not hiring.

Any big company job as well it's pretty much the luck of the draw. There is no one that can directly help you with it. You just have to wait and be called.

It's a pain in the ass but that's how it works.