41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciricus View Post
    Hm. Okay so it is a VPN, and you are having issues with a VPN the process is a little more complicated My familiarity with VPN's are a bit limited when it comes to using programs, as any programs Ive used with a VPN active was more toward the lines of doing other tasks non-neo related. If I were going to throw a random guess though, I would have to say that the problem isn't on the program end but the fact that the VPN is blocking access the programs access to the internet. The reason may be because HMA's VPN may strictly apply to browsers, and while a proxy is actively in use, the software itself may reject any connections that it has not been configured to protect under the IP/proxy. If you're using premium, it might be helpful to contact customer support to see (of course in a less conspicuous way then saying you're using bot/cheats for neopets. :X I'll look into it again later tonight after i get back from work.
    It does login when I am on the proxy, but when I go back to my own IP (leaving the program logged in only but not connected to any ip) and try it then it won't work.
    One of the reasons I wanted the vpn is so I could run multiple accounts at the same time lol.

A sad, crude, twisted little girl.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    1d 4h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    It does login when I am on the proxy, but when I go back to my own IP (leaving the program logged in only but not connected to any ip) and try it then it won't work.
    One of the reasons I wanted the vpn is so I could run multiple accounts at the same time lol.
    Oh... That's not how vpns work.... VPN's stand for virtual proxy network. They aren't like regular proxies. They mask your entire computer's address so that anything you connect to should show the proxy, they are for anonymity purposes. IF you close a VPN, your program will start to bug out because the IP the program was using suddenly changes. This may be because your ip switches miduse of the program. Even if the program DID continue to run, you would be actually throwing TNT giant flags saying "Hi please ban me" as your IP on the accounts will be from let's say, Australia, then suddenly your IP will switch back to the US while your autobuyer etc goes on.

DO NOT REMOVE YOUR VPN, while programs are running. That's not how they work. You may want to look into getting private proxies for that purpose. Hope this helps.

Cause someday I'll be OVER 9,000... Rep!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciricus View Post
    Oh... That's not how vpns work.... VPN's stand for virtual proxy network. They aren't like regular proxies. They mask your entire computer's address so that anything you connect to should show the proxy, they are for anonymity purposes. IF you close a VPN, your program will start to bug out because the IP the program was using suddenly changes. This may be because your ip switches miduse of the program. Even if the program DID continue to run, you would be actually throwing TNT giant flags saying "Hi please ban me" as your IP on the accounts will be from let's say, Australia, then suddenly your IP will switch back to the US while your autobuyer etc goes on.

DO NOT REMOVE YOUR VPN, while programs are running. That's not how they work. You may want to look into getting private proxies for that purpose. Hope this helps.
    No,that's not what I do or ment. I mean I create an account on a certain ip from the VPN and save that ip. When I log out of my neo account, I don't use the ss program and usually turn it off. When I have created a bunch of accounts and try to use the ip's on the SSer then; it won't work. While if I am logged in on the ip when I create them and work out a basic, I can run the SSer without a problem. :/

A sad, crude, twisted little girl.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    1d 4h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    No,that's not what I do or ment. I mean I create an account on a certain ip from the VPN and save that ip. When I log out of my neo account, I don't use the ss program and usually turn it off. When I have created a bunch of accounts and try to use the ip's on the SSer then; it won't work. While if I am logged in on the ip when I create them and work out a basic, I can run the SSer without a problem. :/
    Sorry I've tried my best but I can't understand your situation at all. If anyone can clarify what she's explaining the problem to be, I'll give it a whirl at trying to help again, but I can't really understand this process of events Mouse :/

Cause someday I'll be OVER 9,000... Rep!