Uploads
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Time Online
    7 d 19 h 52 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 m

Can't log in on proxies on majin SS and other programs

I know how it works, I have the right ports, all the passwords are correct since I've been making nthe accounts I'm trying myself; But every freaking account on any IP just keeps saying 'Unknown login issues, couldn't log into (accname)'. What am I supposed to do? :/

@Infamous Joe

NYC
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Time Online
    7 h 1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Proxies are too slow? Plus Neo is slow at the moment. That happened to me before.

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Time Online
    57 d 11 h 31 m
    Avg. Time Online
    43 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    I know how it works, I have the right ports, all the passwords are correct since I've been making nthe accounts I'm trying myself; But every freaking account on any IP just keeps saying 'Unknown login issues, couldn't log into (accname)'. What am I supposed to do? :/

@Infamous Joe
    Check if you can log in with those proxys yourself. They might be banned from neopets.

Run Majin SS as administrator.

Make sure you clicked the "Proxy" box at Majin SS, and that there are no spaces.

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    438 Post(s)
    Time Online
    121 d 20 h 21 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 33 m
    Run as admin or try diff proxies.

City of Evil
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Time Online
    7 d 19 h 52 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    Check if you can log in with those proxys yourself. They might be banned from neopets.

Run Majin SS as administrator.

Make sure you clicked the "Proxy" box at Majin SS, and that there are no spaces.
    I can log in to them, I even created them on those. I use VPN proxies and yes, I clicked the box, I run as admin, there are no spaces and I even remember my passwords right because I wrote them down

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 5252 View Post
    Run as admin or try diff proxies.
    I run as admin and I tried with lots of diff proxies. :/

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Evelsaint View Post
    Proxies are too slow? Plus Neo is slow at the moment. That happened to me before.

Proxies are fine when I use them to create the accs and browse around. It's paid VPN so they work perfectly fine. :/

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Time Online
    1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I can log in to them, I even created them on those. I use VPN proxies and yes, I clicked the box, I run as admin, there are no spaces and I even remember my passwords right because I wrote them down

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

I run as admin and I tried with lots of diff proxies. :/

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Proxies are fine when I use them to create the accs and browse around. It's paid VPN so they work perfectly fine. :/
    Some proxy sites have a splash page the minute you open them that requires you to agree to ToS or some bullshit like that upon opening any browser. Could it be the proxies have a splash page and are interrupting the bot as it tries to enter the neo site login?

City of Evil
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Time Online
    7 d 19 h 52 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciricus View Post
    Some proxy sites have a splash page the minute you open them that requires you to agree to ToS or some bullshit like that upon opening any browser. Could it be the proxies have a splash page and are interrupting the bot as it tries to enter the neo site login?
    Wait what?

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Time Online
    1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Wait what?
    Okay sorry let me try to explain better. From what i can tell, you are using PRIVATE PROXIES. This means, not a virtual proxy network (I think). If this is the case, there are some proxies that, when you open a browser using them, they will have a page saying "Welcome to superproxy's private proxies, please abide by our terms of service for not using programs, etc etc etc when using this proxy". Since it's private proxies, I don't think it will have one of those, HOWEVER, if it does, that would definitely be the source of your problem as the bot won't be able to correctly navigate to neopets because of that page. So please confirm/deny whether your proxies have a page that pop ups like that.

Again, this is usually for publicly found proxies, so I doubt it is the issue, but it is a very definite possibility.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ciricus For This Useful Post:

Mouse (06-30-2012),Ryan~ (06-30-2012)

City of Evil
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Time Online
    7 d 19 h 52 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciricus View Post
    Okay sorry let me try to explain better. From what i can tell, you are using PRIVATE PROXIES. This means, not a virtual proxy network (I think). If this is the case, there are some proxies that, when you open a browser using them, they will have a page saying "Welcome to superproxy's private proxies, please abide by our terms of service for not using programs, etc etc etc when using this proxy". Since it's private proxies, I don't think it will have one of those, HOWEVER, if it does, that would definitely be the source of your problem as the bot won't be able to correctly navigate to neopets because of that page. So please confirm/deny whether your proxies have a page that pop ups like that.

Again, this is usually for publicly found proxies, so I doubt it is the issue, but it is a very definite possibility.
    No,but if ithelps you, I have VPN from hidemyass

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Time Online
    1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    No,but if ithelps you, I have VPN from hidemyass
    Hm. Okay so it is a VPN, and you are having issues with a VPN the process is a little more complicated My familiarity with VPN's are a bit limited when it comes to using programs, as any programs Ive used with a VPN active was more toward the lines of doing other tasks non-neo related. If I were going to throw a random guess though, I would have to say that the problem isn't on the program end but the fact that the VPN is blocking access the programs access to the internet. The reason may be because HMA's VPN may strictly apply to browsers, and while a proxy is actively in use, the software itself may reject any connections that it has not been configured to protect under the IP/proxy. If you're using premium, it might be helpful to contact customer support to see (of course in a less conspicuous way then saying you're using bot/cheats for neopets. :X I'll look into it again later tonight after i get back from work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast