DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    164 times
    Time Online
    15d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    This is why I only ever make one general-titled selling thread. If however in the meantime, I decide to buy something that I don't see a thread for, or already know of a seller that I trust, then I'll make a new thread for whatever I'm buying. Once either my stuff sells, or I've bought whatever it was I wanted, I make sure to go back and edit my thread appropriately, and wipe any pertinent information for that transaction off the thread. It's both safer that way, and looks neater as far as I'm concerned.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Death For This Useful Post:

esperanto (06-26-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    26d 13h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by esperanto View Post
    ^This is true, but then did your thread get deleted afterwards or left to get buried? Sorry I didn't see it. Because many people are doing "QUICKSELLING, SELLING TODAY!" and are still bumping it up after 3 or 4 days :/ I think a Quicksell sub where the topics could expire or be deleted or something would be nice. I do agree that trying to sell something quickly on your main thread isn't usually possible.
    This is the real problem here. So if there are any users having more than 3 active threads at once, we should be able to report and get them deleted correct?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    368 times
    Time Online
    23d 14h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nodochi View Post
    This is the real problem here. So if there are any users having more than 3 active threads at once, we should be able to report and get them deleted correct?
    Eh technically correct but that seems kind of mean. -_-
    I don't really want to go report happy and stir up trouble

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    112 times
    Time Online
    69d 11h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    well when someone has over 60 things to sell etc its gonna be hard to fit into one board. i know what you are talking about which is why i try to cram my stuff into as little boards as possible but i personally NEED the 3 boards...i mean if i listed all my ets for sale, all my accts, all my hashes, unregs, UC pets, converted pets, random accounts, NC items, etc (the list never ends) in one board very few people would take the time to read the monster board..the 3 boards allows me to break it into an neopoint selling thread, account/pet/gambling thread and then a quicksale thread on things i want gone. just my 2 bits though...its more for the traders who have hundreds if not thousands of $ worth of shit to sell....hard to list it all in one board while still getting everyone to read the whole board..

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    57d 11h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    In my opinion, 3 is the right ammount.

Not too much, but not too little.

We get off the first page because our trading section is very active, not only because some users we have more than 1 selling thread
    Selling Almost Any NC item!

Selling Balthazars Bag of Bottled Faeries - $150

Selling SEVERAL EPIC Main Accounts and Robotification Zappermajigs!!

Custom NeoPoint Orders? PM me!
    Selling Shells, $2 each :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    343 times
    Time Online
    287d 1h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    Maybe the number of displayed thread could be increased on the trading forum? Not sure how easy or difficult that would be but it could be another way of looking at things...

I know what you're saying about bumping your board after 5 hours, only to find yourself at the end of the page 2 minutes later, but that's the way it goes unfortunately

Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    348 times
    Time Online
    13d 5h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    It just makes you stay more ctive, bump your board every 5 hours. It's activity motivation xD. Yes I usually have 2 or 3 threads, but iot's not threads I'd like to combine. My thread would be a COMPLETE mess

Harry Potter
    I don't mind seeing people have a couple of trade threads if the content is different, what I don't like is when they have multiple threads selling almost the exact same stuff or when a user is quick selling something for 3 weeks.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    368 times
    Time Online
    23d 14h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherri View Post
    I don't mind seeing people have a couple of trade threads if the content is different, what I don't like is when they have multiple threads selling almost the exact same stuff or when a user is quick selling something for 3 weeks.
    Agreed! And someone had 6 selling threads up yesterday (and bumping, they were all in the first 1-2 pages) and I think at least 4 were quickselling!
    Also, is there anyway we can request to have old threads deleted or should we just let them be buried?

Harry Potter
    Quote Originally Posted by esperanto View Post
    Agreed! And someone had 6 selling threads up yesterday (and bumping, they were all in the first 1-2 pages) and I think at least 4 were quickselling!
    Also, is there anyway we can request to have old threads deleted or should we just let them be buried?
    You can request to have them locked but I usually don't delete them because I like to have them there for evidence. If you were scammed at least your old board is there and might be able to be used as proof in a dispute.

And if you see someone who you think is abusing the trading section by having so many threads you can always report it and if staff agrees they would take care of it.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harry Potter For This Useful Post:

esperanto (06-28-2012),Kad (06-28-2012)