Why me?

I have two faggots living next door and I'm really starting to get pissed off. Yesterday I was out in the yard spreading fertilizer on the grass and there they are in their backyard tying a hammock in between two trees. That's all well and good but they were fucking kissing and touching each other's buttocks while tying up the hammock.

Then last night I open my window (the window faces their house, approx 40 feet between our homes) to get some fresh air. I'm lying on my bed reading the new Maxim I had just picked up at Chapters when all of a sudden I hear a whine or moan of some sorts outside. I immediately thought it was two animals fighting or something so I get up to investigate. I look and no wildlife are in sight. I go to sit back on my bed when I hear it again, louder this time. I look at my neighbors and see his window is open. Now I'm curious so I turn my lights off and stand by the window. Nothing for a minute. All of a sudden I hear auauhwuwhwuehe fuk me bitch, apparently they were piihb. I closed the window and attempted to get some sleep but failed. I swear I felt my taco bell come up to my throat I was so disgusted. And to think one of the faggots goes to the same gym I do.

Anyone else have problems like this?