Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Soo...How do I chat here and not be terrified?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Soo...How do I chat here and not be terrified?

I am a newbie but an oldbie (word?) at neo. I used to go on long hiatuses because well IRL required my attention.

People NM me and hit me up for stuff because they THINK I am rich when I am not. ---edited for TNT Lurkers----Its annoying and now I am getting mad about all the children who are apparently faster restockers than me. I have never once gotten a UB in a shop (made it to the haggle at least 10x). If you combine my stocks, whats in my shop, and bank, its MAYBE ---edited for TNT Lurkers---- (most ive ever had is ---edited for TNT Lurkers----, yep no Adam av, no high interest . I really don't know what I am doing wrong (besides hiatus) But Ive been back on for ---edited for TNT Lurkers---- months and Ive actually made some bad trades that deflated, and lost money. Joining premium didnt help :/ ((DO ALL newbie millionnaire users cheat? or am I just that terrible??))

I get fan mail from people probably richer than me, it makes me sad.

As for my title...I imagine a bunch of mega genius cheaters using their techie knowlege to find out where I am, what my info is and stealing my accy just for joining (I know, paranoid)

I guess I am here because I want some NPs in the safest, least techie way possible (like no ABers). I don't know what these options are.

Also I have some (legit) neopets I have learned via lurking that I could sell here. Created by me and zapped on 2 sides. VWN.

I appreciate your patience with me! I hope longtime "legit" users are welcome here too.

I'm going to go change my neopets password and info now (LOL) kind of).
    Last edited by vetgrl; 06-23-2012 at 01:29 AM. Reason: privacy from TNT

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    225 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Welcome to the cheating scene, where you'll never worry you can't get a restock (Just pay for VIP instead of premium, haha). Don't worry. ck's community will not intentionally find out your accounts and hack it (We haven't reached that level yet xD

Just do watch out for TNT staff lurkers who tend to stalk you out and ice your 10 year old account! Oh and those UCs? If you don't really like them you can sell them off here, If I'm not wrong a mid tier UC like faeries/greys can go for well over 20m, being legit.

So stick around, cheat/chat with us, and play neo like never before. You'll realise that it's more fun this way.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Ok, there are lurkers?

(forgive my post edit)

**I like how you dignify "intentionally" LOL I suppose you could accidently hack your friends (one in a million chance)

No hard feelings I get the randomness
    Last edited by vetgrl; 06-23-2012 at 01:31 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    3d 6h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    ck is pretty friendly, you have nothing to worry about (:
    Just don't go posting your neo user or anything because as was said, there are TNT lurkers out here.

You'll have a great time on ck!
    Infamous Joe is you.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    582 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I get fan mail from @(you need an account to see links) daily.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    It does LOOK good (except my avs) Its mostly about my pets. I got a couple ffqs and pbs back in the day were super cheap. the colors have inflated a lot over the years. (this was the stuff I edited from my post for TNT lurkers)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    ITS A TARP

if you don't want people to hack you and stuff, just give out your info C: Not hacking if they just enter in your shit :>

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    103/4
    Mentioned
    640 times
    Time Online
    15d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Yeah don't give your username out to anyone except like @(you need an account to see links), he's cool.

And just change your pass often.