I hacked into an account recently and it's side on an elite proxy, all with painted pets - a faerie gnorbu, ice hissi, white draik, desert lupe, etc. It has 700k on the main, and not many valuable items, but the pets are named very well and I'd like to transfer them eventually to an account I'm using as a main. There are two accounts that are sides that were last used "45 days ago" that I couldn't get into (wasn't associated with the email) and one that was used a "very, very long time ago" that is bday locked. That seems pretty recent and just in case the user tries to get on the account again they'd track down their pets wouldn't they? Keeping the account to myself is not an option because it would get frozen to protect it's safety. Is there any way to transfer pets without being suspicious? Transfer each of them to different shells on different proxies and wait it out a few months?

This also goes to another account I hacked, a couple pets that seem awesome that I could transfer to some other account, a legit side of the main.

Help please?